Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Was Bored Tonight...

Jimlad

Just abit of fun Rico you know jim as broad shoulders (been taking the mick out of him since he phoned me :D just say glue to him :P )

Well i used to go cruising every week when i was younger but its just

loads of idiots at it now... sitting about getting drunk in other peoples cars and generally being tossers!

not all of the cruises are like that you can get some good meets up but if the cruise/meet lasts too long as in every week yes i agrre it turns sour. Thats why when i organise the christmas one in reading i knew that a week later people wouldnt go there because it was xmas day and the week after that people would have forgotton. So the area i held it in is safe to be used again. But the other one i did, did turn into a weekly event. started off really good and now its full of tossers like you say. :(

sad but its the way they all seem to go.

Just abit of fun Rico you know jim as broad shoulders (been taking the mick out of him since he phoned me  :D  just say glue to him  :P )

Lol... I know mate, just making a point thats all.

Lmao at the glue incident :D

Just abit of fun Rico you know jim as broad shoulders (been taking the mick out of him since he phoned me  :D  just say glue to him  :P )

lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links