Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Are Mr2's Invisible

dudeone

Hi,

Just got to ask the question ''are MR2's invisible''

The reason I post this is that this morning I took my wife to work as per usual, this was 8:30 very light but still we had our lights on.

Anyway I dropped the wife of and set back off home, I got to a three way mini roundabout turning right indicator on got half way round when from the left a delivery wagon decides to plough strait across who has no right of way, I manage to brake hard and avoid it, he gets most of the way past me before even spotting me and it’s a quick look down and a stupid sheepish wave (d*ckh*ad) :censor: and he carries on.

This is the umpteenth time something like his has happened to me, I over took some cars the other day got along side a white van man just at his bumper when the boost kicked in so I ma ready to fly past when without warning or indicators he just pulled out, I am finding that the brakes are really good on the car.

So does anyone else suffer these ignorant t*ssers :ffs: :censor: who seem to be unable to use mirrors or even take the time to look???

Dave

The amount of times I get carved up .. I think it's to do with the speed I accelerate ..

It happens alot especially when over taking. I think it's the fact that some people can't have a flash or faster car overtake them. Childish mentality of some people!! :ffs:

Ours is so invisible some  :censor:  :censor:  :ffs:  last week hit our door in a carpark. Only resprayed afew weeks ago..

:ffs: WTF cant they be more carefull.

Thats why I always park over two spaces. You get some funny looks, but what the hell, my car remains dent free...... :yes:

The amount of times I get carved up .. I think it's to do with the speed I accelerate ..

Ditto... They see you miles off and think they have enough time to ponder into your lane when they almost side swipe you...

Happens a lot when i enter the motorway as i accelerate through the gears..

i had the same problems with my old celica when it was lowered , peoples eyes must be trained to a certain height , but a wagon driver should see all being so high up , :ffs:

never happened to me.... but then it's red, in your face and loud :D

or used to be  :crybaby:

Or me... BUT be wary of Golf drivers/van drivers/ pick up truck drivers, they have this habbit :ffs:

happens to me all the time, i have had several white vans try to overtake whats infront of them while i have been parallel to them. Actually did get hit on a roundabout by a slag in a passat once, demolished my front wing.

Got shunted while parked :eek: about 5 metres down a road by some spoilt 18yr old Oxford !Removed! in daddys Discovery once, I had to run out of the local Co-Op and bang on her windscreen for her to stop :ffs: She looked at me as if I was on day release when I told her she was pushing my car down the road, totally denied it untill i made her get out and have a look, slag still then claimed she hadn't touched it :eek: It was only when I pointed out It didn't have a driver and was in the middle of a road!!! that she accepted it.

These people should be lined up and shot!!!

dont happen to me because mines red and as you know is the faster colour to get out of trouble

I had the same problem with my old Ginetta, it was so low to the ground and rocketed away from stand still so people just did not pay attention to you.

My car is invisible too.

Nearly every day going to work I get to a certain roundabout where the mongol/mongol-ette next to me tries to take the 'wrong' lane around it to avoid the traffic.

This is how it goes. At the junction to the roundabout someone pulls up at the lane besides me, I can tell by the way that he/she tries to shoot off in front of me that they want my exit and KNOW that they are in the wrong lane. I make an example of them by accelerating too and staying alongside them. They try and squeeze into the exit alongside me. I hold down my horn for almost a full minute.

Yesterday this happened and after the exit the muppet in question was behind me, we stopped in a q further along and he did a hand guesture to me as if to say "COME ON THEN LETS BE AVIN YA!!!".

So, I started to get out of the car when the traffic began to move so I had to get back in.

Funnily enough the fat tw*t kept right back after that.

And not wanting to stereotype but its always either a van, woman in discovery, or middle aged guy in an audi or bmw.

Status has a lot to answer for doesnt it? (apart from the van drivers who baffle me as to why some of them drive so poorly)

Ive not had any serious incidents and havin a white car like CraigT Id think its an advantage. The only incidents have occured whillst parked up. The car is so low people with "normal" cars and 4x4s come within mm of hitting me whilst reverse parking and on occasion have shunted my car causing damage. Smelly retards.

I cant beleive that incident with that rich b*tch whorus in the discovery midmotorsteve. Id crowbar her daddys car in front of her and claim not to have done it. Same deal eh! T*ssers.

I cant beleive that incident with that rich b*tch whorus in the discovery midmotorsteve. Id crowbar her daddys car in front of her and claim not to have done it. Same deal eh! T*ssers.

I know I shouldnt laugh but when i pictured it in my head I couldnt help it :D

only had this problem with volkswagen drivers so far.......

both middleaged women....

first time i was driving along in town, and when i was going in front of an parking exit she just continued to drive even tho i was in front of the exit, had to floor it to not got a %$(in golf in my door :angry: did a extra lap around a roundabout and honked at her and she didn't even react :blink:

second time a yellow polo pulled to the side without indicating or anything (i was behind) so i indicated to pass her and she pulls out in front of me and does a u-turn without looking or anything. honked at her aswell without getting any reaction :ffs:

this probably explains volkswagen drivers IQ tho...

Volkswagen plonkers

(apart from the van drivers who baffle me as to why some of them drive so poorly)

Well, one answer could come from my brother. He now has a Focus estate but in his last job he had one of those mini transit van things. I was going some DIY at his house and we popped out for some bits. In the middle of the one way system in the Maidstone area he decides he needs to change across 4 lanes and does it in typical white van fashion. He turns to look at me as my expression resembles this :eek: and says "Well, it's a white van so it'd be rude not to"

it cos its low, i get cut up all the time by buses...plonk ya right foot down and scream past !!!!!

Hi,

Hijack post warning, oh wait its my post so that's okay... :P

So Christine & Paul how's the car looking have you got some pics? :D

Dave :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links