Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1.0 Performance

mark_n

Saying that, it did take 30mins to go from 0-92! :D

Either that, you've reached your destination, or ran out of road.. :lol:

:lol:

It wasn't that bad, but the 0-60mph figure is quite horrific: 21secs. Got mine to 19 though! Needed a !Removed! runway to do it!! :lol:

0-60 in 21sec? Whattttttt....

The spec says 14 or something doesn't it? Or does it lie?

My car is 0-60 in 17sec, I thought that was in the top 10 slowest :)

14sec for the 1.0, 21sec for the 796cc! It does feel quicker though because it's so small. As a city runaround it's by far the best thing you can buy in my opinion. It's soo small that even women can park it anywhere! :P

Plus, from 0-30mph it's damned sharpish and the turning circle is tiny! Obviously, on the motorway it can feel a bit sheepish, and on the back roads it feels like it's going to fall over... all the time, but it was fun!

If anybody was thinking of getting one, i'd recomend one, but nowhere near as much as i would recommend getting a Yaris!!

O rite I must have missed something somewhere that you weren't talking about the Yaris.

Gotcha now.

Good lad! :thumbsup:

my 1.0l is by no means anything compared to my last car (1.8 clio16v) but its nippy and can dust most cars with similar power-weight ratios, of course its more to do with the driver and how they handle their car... as for top speed ive had mine upto 114mph...(autobahn of course ;) )

Last year I and everyone else on the A55 were blown away by a Matiz. Must've been doing over 90 and looked hilarious but he was in front of the rest of us!

Must've thought he'd left the gas on or something.

14sec for the 1.0, 21sec for the 796cc! It does feel quicker though because it's so small. As a city runaround it's by far the best thing you can buy in my opinion. It's soo small that even women can park it anywhere!  :P 

Plus, from 0-30mph it's damned sharpish and the turning circle is tiny! Obviously, on the motorway it can feel a bit sheepish, and on the back roads it feels like it's going to fall over... all the time, but it was fun!

If anybody was thinking of getting one, i'd recomend one, but nowhere near as much as i would recommend getting a Yaris!!

I agree wholeheartedly with that comment! For a first car the Matiz is great, but I'd always recommend a Yaris full stop, Matiz would be second on the list (but thats only because they are the only two makes of car I have ever owned!)

:thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links