Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Pics

daz364

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daz364

• jerry phipps

• seveer unaek

• knightrider

Very nice mate, loving the black, don't see many black T-Sports about! :thumbsup:

And here it is for all you guys who can't be ubikd to open the page! Iv also blocked your number plate mate (im a poet and i know it!!) It's now in friendly Jpeg format for everybody to see on t'internet!

Oooohh... Nice and shiny!

e6b10_DazTsport.JPG

Where's the shopping go??!! Nicely done mate!

877ae_Daz_Install.JPG

very nice mate!! lovin the install! must admit, i was consideing a black t-sport myself. a very fine example of one you have there!

and lovin the red calipers ;)

thanx for all you comments guy i wanted a black one cos they mostly come in thunder grey and i wasnt a fan of that colour no offence guys with thunder grey t sports

The accelaration not too bad with all the ice in it ordered an apexi air filter for it so make abit back got some 17's for it im gonna post some pic today after she has had a clean.

Just had a proper look at that install and it must weigh you down a fair bit! Mind you, anybody attempting to overtake will be stopped the great wallop of a sound wave eminating from your boot!!

naaa i feel as though the accelaration is still good obously its not as good as what it was but i dint mind cos it looks ok it half decent.

the subs are hx2 12" dual 2 ohme

it still kicks ***** on most other hot hatches off the light the 0-60 is still about 9.7 sec that what i got it down to with everythig in

yo daz, you know the thing your subs are sitting in, what is it? is it a big piece of wood with no enclosure for the subs?

Who really cares if you've lost a second or two when you've got a good ICE setup..?

:huh:

Wise words! And with a setup like that, the car (and driver) would probably prefer to cruise along L.A style! Get some chrome spinners!!!

....... or not.

iv got some idears for it it iv got to get some tubeing to hide some wires on the install but got some oz superleggera pics coming soon its looking pretty wikid already looking for some 40 mm springs i think spax do some

Who really cares if you've lost a second or two when you've got a good ICE setup..?

:huh:

Wise words! And with a setup like that, the car (and driver) would probably prefer to cruise along L.A style! Get some chrome spinners!!!

....... or not.

or not.. :P

Best tune for cruising around too..is...wait for it.. 'Picture me rollin' - 2Pac (and before you say anything.. download it and check it out.) It actually good! :thumbsup:

hx2 12s... nice!

they arent sealed now are they???? :o reason i ask is the enclosure isnt so big.

whats the specs on the amps you're powering them with? them are hungry subs...

i used some plastic ribbed piping in my install to hide the wires... very cheap and looks quite decent... just cut a slit all down the side of it and wrap it round. just an idea :D :thumbsup:

Best tune for cruising around too..is...wait for it.. 'Picture me rollin' - 2Pac (and before you say anything.. download it and check it out.) It actually good!  :thumbsup:

No need to dowload... already got it in my library! 'tis indeed a good cruisin' tune. I've always liked phenomenon by LL Cool J for a semi-speed cruise, and the new Nas track 'Bridging the Gap' well, just listen!

May fave music for any driving is still either the Herbaliser, Aim, Mr Scruff or Ray&Christian. Just hot sizz!

Best tune for cruising around too..is...wait for it.. 'Picture me rollin' - 2Pac (and before you say anything.. download it and check it out.) It actually good!  :thumbsup:

True enough mate, good tune, buy the greatest hits, the 2nd CD of it is pretty good, 'Picture me rollin'' and then 'How long will they mourn me?'! :D

Hi everyone

Well since you haven't seeing to many black Yaris T sports on the site. I thought that i would post up my wife's motor for all of you guys and girls to see :thumbsup:

Enjoy ;)

gallery_177_29_1105055670.jpg

gallery_177_29_1105054527.jpg

gallery_177_29_1105054974.jpg

gallery_177_29_1105142249.jpg

gallery_177_29_1105141951.jpg

Cheers jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links