Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Chav Gets Convicted Drunk Driver

BLOODUK

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fidgits

• Yarisboy

• Kelvyn

• EarL

Top Posters In This Topic

Too :censor: ing right too - little twerp! :ffs: :ffs:

Although what is the effing point of banning a 13 year old lad from driving - he cant legally drive anyway!

I say take them to a morgue and show them what their stupidity does to people.... :ffs:

Yeah but its a shame he was bored..........................................

send him down for life this country dont need scum like that around :ffs:

Stupid little *******.

No thought for anyone else. :angry: :censor: :ffs:

All kids like this should be locked up, ASBO's are a waste of time, get them behind bars where they belong the minute they step out of line.

Na , blind n gag em ... take em to the nearest dock tie an anchor to the feet and say bye bye

yeah, i heard about this, at night, 70mph on the wrong side of the road, with no lights on, in a 30 zone...

glad he's been locked up, but he'll be out in a couple of months..

yeah, i heard about this, at night, 70mph on the wrong side of the road, with no lights on, in a 30 zone...

glad he's been locked up, but he'll be out in a year...

yeah, a REAL shame. :ffs:

I'm with you liberals on this. Chop the little scroats hands off. That'll slow him down a bit.

Good to see how remorseful he looks in the picture. Dont worry though I'm sure when he grows up our futures will be safe in his hands.

They should be banned for at least 10yrs (would say forever but he may change... but I dought it)

If I done that, even drove 70mph in a 30mph, I would be banned and probably worse than him! Hes just askin for trouble, if he does it again, hopefully he will crash, cause some serious injury and not be physically able to drive again.

Im sooo nice, just like the rest of us :)

They should be banned for at least 10yrs (would say forever but he may change... but I dought it)

If I done that, even drove 70mph in a 30mph, I would be banned and probably worse than him! Hes just askin for trouble, if he does it again, hopefully he will crash, cause some serious injury and not be physically able to drive again.

Im sooo nice, just like the rest of us :)

yeah, ban the 13 year old joyrider for 10 years - that'll stop him!! :cacker:

Thats the problem here, he has no respect for the law, so banning him wont make a ***** of difference, personally I think a shotgun round to the back of each knee would be much more effective..

There's no point in banning somene if they are allready driving without a licence!.. And a shotgun to the knee is a bit harsh.. He could die. I prefer the old broken ankles job. Every now and again, break a limb.. :thumbsup:

There's no point in banning somene if they are allready driving without a licence!.. And a shotgun to the knee is a bit harsh.. He could die.  I prefer the old broken ankles job. Every now and again, break a limb..  :thumbsup:

naaa, he wouldnt die - at worst he wouldn't be able to walk again, but in most cases, he'll just end up with a really bad limp (oh, and terrible arthritis)..

(and the no point banning him was my point too Chappers!)

With added sarcasm.. :lol::thumbsup:

How about updating the NWS-Girlie thread in Gold? ;) Little bit bored, and it is Friday after all.

How about updating the NWS-Girlie thread in Gold? ;) Little bit bored, and it is Friday after all.

you should know 95% of my posts should be read with sarcasm ;)

and.. just for you, I will add to this afternoon ;)

you should know 95% of my posts should be read with sarcasm ;)

and.. just for you, I will add to this afternoon ;)

I know that, just stating it for others :lol:

Ah well.. till this evening :thumbsup:

<Back on topic>

Kids driving cars - :arrgg-matey:

Problem is, its creatures like him that kill innocent people.

Couple a years ago near where I live, a young couple with their baby in the back seat were going out to get a takeaway about 10:30 one night. As they were coming over the crest of a hill a joyrider coming in the other direction cleared the hill from the speed he was going and his car went straight through their windscreen.

Both in their mid 20's, both killed. Baby survived and will never know what the love of its real parents feels like.

The joyrider was fine too.

Me and my GF were also out getting a takeaway that night. We were less than a mile down the road. So close in fact that we had to constantly pull over for all the police cars, ambulances, fire engines, etc.

Sad thing is, this kinda thing happens every day.

Bring back the death sentence :angry: We'll see how clever he thinks he is when he is dangling from the end of a rope :censor:

Bring back the death sentence  :angry:  We'll see how clever he thinks he is when he is dangling from the end of a rope :censor:

c'mon, think about it...

Inprisonment - costs US (the taxpayers) several grand a month to keep them incarcerated

All this community service lark - useless

Death penalty - lots of grey areas there - plus the additional cost..

How much does a shotgun Shell cost? 50p - take the shot round the back of the copshop, let him limp to hospital, lets see if he does it again, and even if he hasn't learnt his lesson, he aint gonna be running from any coppers anytime soon...

In Ye olde times you would have had 'Horse Thief' branded on your forehead - why cant we scar these chav scum with 'TWOC'ER' or some such word on their foreheads?

Just a suggestion :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links