Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Chav Gets Convicted Drunk Driver

BLOODUK

However, if all you have to offer as a solution to this, is death by shotgun or something similarly stupid - then why comment in the first place?

ok two cars back to back, two tow ropes, one chav. anyone worked it out yet :thumbsup:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fidgits

• Yarisboy

• Kelvyn

• EarL

Top Posters In This Topic

suppose you've got to be old enough to actually have a license before they can charge you for driving without one... otherwise the barrister would argue how could the kid possibly obtain a driving license?

lol so many grey areas :(

That actually hits the nail on the head. There are so many factors to be considered and so many avenues the accused can go down it's impossible to punish crimes of similar severity with like for like sentences. For instance, talking to a lad at work today who said his brother in law got 3 points and a £60 fine for doing 106mph on a dual carriageway. Now I'm not condoning it or denying I've never travelled at that speed but I know of lads that have lost their licences for months for the same offence on motorcycles.

And joking aside, I wouldn't like to see the return to 'the good old days' of hanging etc, how many innocent people died needlessly? ;)

Personally I wouldn't want the job of sentencing the individual as you're in a damned if you do and damned if you don't situation.

Basically we all know it's down to lack of respect, the solution I'm not so sure ;)

and he wasnt done for driving without liecence :censor:

No but I think he was done for driving while being banned.

I think part of his punishment should be that he's castrated. Imagine what his kids are going to be like with him as their role model. We really dont need them in our already crumbling society.

I think part of his punishment should be that he's castrated

:D Now ya talking, hit em where it hurts :lol:

And joking aside, I wouldn't like to see the return to 'the good old days' of hanging etc, how many innocent people died needlessly? ;)

Personally I wouldn't want the job of sentencing the individual as you're in a damned if you do and damned if you don't situation.

Basically we all know it's down to lack of respect, the solution I'm not so sure ;)

My thoughts exactly - especially the one about respect!

Face it, civilsation is shafted! :(

On which happy note... ;)

A

if he was castrated wouldn't that be deemed a red area ?? not grey :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Well, theres another...

a 13 year old girl has been prosecuted for driving while drunk (twice over the limit) when she was 12..

She's from Thatcham, and was arrested in Swindon..

And whats she got....

Banned from driving for 2 years (like thats going to make a difference) and a suspended sentence....

what is the world coming to!

(Rant) It just shows what the laws of this country are like now. Stupid. A 13 year old gets a driving ban for a few years when he isnt old enough to drive anyway. The ban will expire before he can legally drive, I guess.

And on the other hand. The Police try and prosecute someone for eating an Apple whilst driving.

(Sorry, Rant over)

The courts should ban the kid from driving for life and his parent(S?) should suffer community service or a jail scentence along with him.

Who lets their kid get away with that sort of stuff?

Need a good !Removed! slap.

All these soft left wing numptys that we have in power are half the problem.

the kid shouldnt be shot but should be punished severley, alot more than a few months in a !Removed! kiddy jail.

but as for coporal punishment, bring back the hanging for the nonces rapists and murderers i say

J

i have so many thoughts on this i daren't give an opinion.

in my day job i am a qualified youth worker who mostly works with fellas like this, and the core ethos of my job is 'always give a second, 3rd, 4th etc. chance to these people', and 'never give up on believing in a persons capacity to change'

i believe im a good youth worker and follow these principles very closely,...

however.

ying/yang, good/bad, positive/negative, i do believe that the universe is held together with a balance of these and there will always be opposites - no matter how much help or punishment there is.

hope this make sense (im confused now) :unsure:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links