Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Big Question....

mrrandom

thats wot i thought, can only get a 1.6 or a 1.8 and besides, the 1.8 was on the next street over lol

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mrrandom

• breezer

• ~Rach~

• BLOODUK

Top Posters In This Topic

Fiat Seicento or Cinquecento with the smallest engine going. That should make you be a careful/safe driver as the crumple when they crash :yes:

lmao! my friend has got a seicento. LMAO! iv tried driving it and cant. the pedals are TINY and close together, before i was trying to press the accelerator and i was pressing the carpet, lmao! the clutch is absolutely horrible.

this friend has a knacked car atm, her clutch has snapped and hasnt got enuff to fix it. so she was using her dads corsa to drive to work, but then said she cant afford to put petrol in, so theyl have to get a taxi to work everyday, LMAO - itl cost £30-£40 a day.

also since her clutch is snapped, she is thinking of a new car. Someone said yaris, and she said she thinks they drive crap, and a corsa is better. hahhahaha!!

ps. i drive my bros corsa c, when i cant be bothered to move it from blocking the drive. its horrible. fair dos its a bit faster coz its a 1.2, but the interior is horrible, rattles like hell, and the brake sucks! steering wheel also sucks

Get a nice late spec (about k-reg) UK Supra Turbo mk3 :D :thumbsup:

Will set you back about £2500-4000 and should cost you less than £1k to insure at your age.

Dont be sensible and get a boring car, get 230bhp under your belt :lol::thumbsup:

And before you ask... 'Yes' you can get insured on such a car at your age ;)

Sorry Barry, but I wouldnt trust you with skateboard let alone a supra :lol:

right, ok, i've had enough of these jokes. you are all a !Removed! lot of pricks who don't see the whole picture with ur warped minds, yes i have had a couple of wee knocks, yes i was caught speeding, but not one person on here can claim they are completely clean of that.

So just ******** off n qui it. Came on here 2 get advice on what car i should get after somebody totaled mine. Get nothing but grief

agreed, there's some very narrow minded idiots on TOC barry.

Give the kid a break, how many of you had crashes/bumps when you were 17/18?

Yet no one is willing to admit to them in case they don't fit in with the do-gooders here on TOC.

anyway, barry i think you will struggle to get anything desirable that you can afford to maintain and run right now.

a 1.2 clio would be a good choice as far as i'm concerned.

just get a list of cars together you would consider owning, and start phoning around for insurance.

btw, save as much cash as you can and put it aside (DONT SPEND IT - easier said.. lol) then in a year or two when you have ncb you can give yourself a cash injection to a better car :)

good luck m8, forgive and forget - something alot of people here on TOC would do well to implement into their new year.

yeah i do forgive n forget, as u can see, i av ignored most of the sly comments on the boards that where made.

im considering gettinag another yaris the same as mine., i.e. i hope they dont write mine off lol

No need for language and attitude like that Barry. Im just saying in my opinion no 18yr old is safe with a supra. Not just you, but all 18yr olds as they are unexperienced drivers. I wouldnt even want to drive one for a few years!

And before anyone starts on me, Im 20, no points on my license, dont speed as I have a baby in the car, never had a bump or crash of any sort, and Ive never been pulled by the police. If I was an "idiot" as its been put, I wouldnt comment, but Im a safe driver unlike some who have made comments. So how about you aim your anger at them hey?

Get a small engined car Barry, but dont go french as they fall to pieces lol

yeah i loved my yaris. and rach. if u feel the need to lecture me i will feel the need to bite back so ******** u, n dont dare try 2 lecture me like dat again. sorry for the language every1 bt enuf is enuf

Excuse me? Lecture you? Why bother??!?!?! People like you will never learn, and Im just glad we're in different countries so I dont have to risk being on a road near you!

Grow up Barry, and see the bigger picture. You asked for advice on a new car, and I gave it. If you dont like advice people give you, DONT ASK FOR IT!

no, i asked for advice. and i got "Sorry Barry, but I wouldnt trust you with skateboard let alone a supra " how is that advice?

Im advising you against a supra! Its not practical, and imagine the cost if you bumped it :)

Chill out please :)

rubbish u where tryin 2 take the *****. just admit it. ive admited my mistakes on this board. why cant u admit urs?

you also gave opinions on him and his driving. he didnt ask for that

Ummm not in this post if you look :rolleyes:

Just saying good cars for newish drivers who've had bumps before

rubbish u where tryin 2 take the *****. just admit it. ive admited my mistakes on this board. why cant u admit urs?

I wasnt Barry, you take it how you wish, I really dont care :rolleyes:

right, ok, i've had enough of these jokes. you are all a !Removed! lot of pricks who don't see the whole picture with ur warped minds, yes i have had a couple of wee knocks, yes i was caught speeding, but not one person on here can claim they are completely clean of that.

So just ******** off n qui it. Came on here 2 get advice on what car i should get after somebody totaled mine. Get nothing but grief

yeah i loved my yaris. and rach. if u feel the need to lecture me i will feel the need to bite back so ******** u, n dont dare try 2 lecture me like dat again. sorry for the language every1 bt enuf is enuf

Barry - this is the "nice" warning - lay off with the foul language and personal attacks.

you won't be told again :thumbsup:

Now - you and Rach play nice, or this thread will disappear :bye:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links