Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cuso Coilover's

newtomymr2

I've got a set of front and rear Cuso coilover's in excellent condition with pillow ball top mounts for sale.

They have pre-load adjustment, ride height adjustment , camber adjustment etc etc...

What I really want to know is will these fit any Mk2 Mr2 or are they more likely to be revision specific, as I dont want any confusion when I sell them :help:

cheers :D

the suspension will fit all mr2's of the same mk with a bit of tweaking (I needed to cut, sleve and weld my drop links on a rev2).

But when you come to sell, please note that you need to be a paid up member to flog stuff on the site.

Cheers for that Bibbs I didnt know that, how do you become fully paid up....or is that a really stupid question?> :unsure: I was gonna try here first, then e-bay if there is no joy......just dont fancy the whole e-bay thing :ffs:

Have a butchers in the Fore Sale section ..

FOR SALE

There is a link at the top.

We only allow paid members to try and stop companies and users spamming the forum with ads. Also helps pay for the bandwidth of the servers :yes:

Cusco's are a good setup, it's what I'm running currently. Any Ideas on the model of shock? There are about 4 different types from road through to track ..

ha ha, I'm not THAT much of an expert .. I'd suggest looking at Cusco's website (don't search on Google - they also make gynalogical equipment, not exactly work safe).

cusco.co.jp I think.

The only reason I say is, it'll make a differance to the person buying them. Mine are the "almost full race spec" and it makes town driving a tad harsh ..

After studying the site for a lengthy time ( If only it was written in english on the coilovers themselves :ffs: ) I think they must be Zero2 or ZeroR's, which do you have bibbs?

:angry::angry::angry: :censor: Just realised I've typed CUSO instead of CUSCO about 3 times..........must be something in the air today having one of those 'cant do right for doing wrong' days :ffs:

Hi Dave

They came with my car but not fitted ( REV2 GTS )

The guy wanted to use them for track use but never got around to it, and from what I can gather they will fit all revisions, but I'm no expert on that, as for the price, I'm gonna be open to offers, but I'l keep it in the for sale section rather than starting a bidding war in here lol it will only get me into trouble lol

They kinda look like mine, but I think mine are Comp 2R's .. which were the model before they revised them all ..

Damn good kit :D

I will stick them in the for sale section as soon as I can confirm exactly what they are STU8

If I cant find out then I suppose its down to guess work , so I will be open to offers.

Bibbs do you know roughly when CUSCO updated their range of coilovers? 'cos I get the feeling I might have the older type like yours :unsure:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links