Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My New Wheels

armoredfist2002

15" Wolfrace Ikon in shadow chrome.

Had these fitted yesterday,

wolfrace.jpg

A few of the car

front.jpg

rear2.jpg

The pictures are a bit dark, but it's a dull day.

Just needs lowering

very nice dude. just dont kurb them! you have the same tyres as me :) theyre good :P

yeah i agree it needs lowering, as im in the same position. i have 15" and not lowered. getting it done 40mm in next few weeks, hopefully in time for the meet near Leeds :)

I haven't kurbed them yet, but the lad at the garage had trouble putting the tyres on and has marked the front wheel,

I'll have to have a word with him,

I'm getting 40mm spax springs in a few weeks but i'm getting my exhaust first.

What springs are you getting

spax? you got a link? im hopefully getting gmax, as soon as my money comes through, should have been through by now, was gona get em yesterday.

spax? you got a link? im hopefully getting gmax, as soon as my money comes through, should have been through by now, was gona get em yesterday.

No sorry I havn't got a link, I'm getting them from demon tweeks until I find them cheaper elsewhere they're about £100, and then up to £100 for fitting, as they said they may have to re align the wheels or something as new springs can throw them off

oh well! gmax also lower by 40mm, and i can pick them up locally i think :S i emailed store askin if they were in stock, they replied yes. I emailed back and said i live near and if i could come down, they said no we only get them per order and when your order is placed itl be sent to their office or my house - THEREFORE NOT IN STOCK.

sorry pal, not a fan of wolfrace allys. too chav.

comin from mr neons and TSW (who make the venom) wheels owner

Like the wheels and yes needs lowering,but do yourself a favour

dont get cheap springs you'll only regret it later.

get the tte or Eibach much better springs and not much more money,

and the tte wont harm your warranty as your cars so new :rolleyes:

yeah TSW are very chav :P

lmao lee!! hey i have tsw reflex :P i want mille miglia evo 5! only got the tsws bcoz they was cheap and fit. better than standards

I think they look spanking on the car, plus I really do like Ice Blue a lot - shame they quoted me 8 weeks or I might've had that colour....

Although, and sorry if its just me being pernickity, but whats the point of blanking your reg on the first pic, but leaving in on the 2nd pic? Perhaps a quick Paint jobby is in order?

but do yourself a favour

dont get cheap springs you'll only regret it later.

get the tte or eibach much better springs and not much more money,

and the tte wont harm your warranty as your cars so new :rolleyes:

How true, i got jamex springs on and they are soft as :censor:

got some front Eibach now though

i wouldnt get gmax springs or spax springs i heard that they aint very good,and make your ride too hard.to me i would etheir go for tein or ebiach springs.

I think they look spanking on the car, plus I really do like Ice Blue a lot - shame they quoted me 8 weeks or I might've had that colour....

This car was in the showroom, so I only had a 2 day wait while the paperwork was being sorted out.

Although, and sorry if its just me being pernickity, but whats the point of blanking your reg on the first pic, but leaving in on the 2nd pic? Perhaps a quick Paint jobby is in order?

thanx for that, I didn't realise I missed one

i wouldnt get gmax springs or spax springs i heard that they aint very good,and make your ride too hard.to me i would etheir go for tein or ebiach springs.

Eibach only do a 30mm drop and I would like 40mm, I would go for the TTE springs but they aren't 40mm either.

The choices are

Eibach - 30mm - £160

GMAX - 40mm - £93.50

Apex - 35mm - £78.00

or Puma - 40mm - £99.00

I think Eibach are the better ones but which out of the other 3 would people recommend

Dont buy spax springs mate, Ive had them on 2 differnt cars and had

issues on both with coils breaking.

My mate has G-Max springs on his car and has for about 3 years with no problems...quite a harsh ride though...

Wheels look nice on your car mate but not my cup of tea...Love the colour.

sorry pal, not a fan of wolfrace allys. too chav.

comin from mr neons and TSW (who make the venom) wheels owner

yeah so when are you coming to mine to fit your neons lee???

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links