Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Want An Air Filter For My Yaris

fellowsuk2k

i was going to but an air filter off my mate but i dont think it fits, has anyone brought one or an induction kit does a universal air filter or induction kit fit???

thanx

hello, many of us here have induction kits or replacement filaments. what is it your mate is trying to sell you exactly, and what kind of yaris do you have...

i have the Apexi induction kit, and you'll find most of us t-sport owners have this one. kevin @ envy (link is around somewhere) can supply you with one of these for a good price

i have a 1.3 l yaris ther eare two pipes dont know how it connects to be honest, it was a universal replacment air filter

i have a 1.0 and used to have a pipercross, untill i found it sucking away the lining of my bonnet.... sounded a but weak too.... guess urs being a 1.3 wont have that problem.....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links