Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Which Springs?

richalees

do tte do a spring and shocks setup? if so how much and how much does it lower the car by (for t-sport)

Dunno Danny but I know they do a coilover set, Yaris_WRC has got a them! :thumbsup:

Lol guys, DIY!! The rear takes about 15 mins, and the front a bit longer. Couldn't be easier. Just dont put them backwards :thumbsup:

you know how someone said ALL lowering springs will make the car uncomfortable. does this apply for the eibech and teins

I've got the Elbech ones and it doesnt have much difference in my opinion.... although they're the most expensive (£280 costing me altogether) but many people say that they're the best...

although they're the most expensive (£280 costing me altogether) but many people say that they're the best...

Hmm... what's that in euros? Cuz here in Finland the eibachs (tte -30mm) are 220e, and cobras 180e. £280 sounds a bit expensive to me.

Mines running 16s with gmax springs, 40mm drop, looks asume and rides loverly, handles well and doesnt give u wiplash compared with other lowering springs :thumbsup:

THANK YOU CHUCK!! needed someone who had gmax's to give an opinion. Im HOPING iv been paid today, if so im gona order the springs

:)

ordered gmax today! pick em up wednesday at 4! then just need them fitted

hey breeze know anyone who would want cobra springs if u do let me know

ill post them up shortly ..its just I didnt get the time to process them with xmas and all so you should see them shortly ..nice clio :thumbsup:

1 litre cause its cheaper to insure down here than the t-sport plus cheaper fuel costs..I used to have a 1.3 starlet

then just need them fitted

I'd pay no more than £60 to get them fitted, the Yaris rears are EASY and the fronts takes a bit more time but nuthin super hard, just use earpl's walk through and do it yourself!

I paid £80 for my wagon suspension to be fitted! :yes:

I think everyone is after springs at the same time, I've managed to get some PI springs for my yaris for about £80-£90. And have been quoted £100 for fitting by demon tweeks.

About earpl's walk through, what about the wheel alignment afterwards, as changing springs can knock your wheel alignment and steering out

And have been quoted £100 for fitting by demon tweeks.

Thats a rip off mate, take it to your local small, family run garage and I guarantee he can do it cheaper, I'd say £80 max!

About earpl's walk through, what about the wheel alignment afterwards, as changing springs can knock your wheel alignment and steering out

Get it aligned afterwards again at a small garage, should be no more than £15! :thumbsup:

Sorry I didn't say that with demon tweeks it was including wheel alignment.

I just double checked

Labour 1 1/2 - 2 hours fitting for the springs @ £15 per 1/2 hour

Then £35 for wheel alignment.

total £95

if you say £80 max for fitting and no more than £15 for wheel alignment it works out the same.

I'll have to look around

THANK YOU CHUCK!! needed someone who had gmax's to give an opinion. Im HOPING iv been paid today, if so im gona order the springs

:)

Not a prob mate lol

watch how much u fit for them get some quotes ( which i failed to do a result of the excitment and wanting them fitted straight away)

as a result i ended up paying £117.50 for fitting alone <_<

i think i know someone who can get them done for £80! but my mate said the garage which his gfs car is at, he knows the bloke and can get it done for £20. hmmm not really fussed.

rt6 thm you will probably get it cheaper up there than down here since youre still in the uk whereas down here its mad money on insurance ..just crazy ..some insurance companies were quoting me 500+ and 600+euro for just insuring a 1 litre fully comp without mods ..I got one for 494 euro in donegal with mods and all no difference from last year :D..by the way were you at the jap meet last year in lisburn cause I was there ..I thought I seen youre car there too

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links