Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Is This Worth A Purchase

Markturbo

it states united states only. :eek:

but yes certainly bid , looks the dogs danglies for sure.you can find alot of those on eBay in the uk also if you look hard enough. :thumbsup:

it states united states only.  :eek:

Will ship to Worldwide

Ships to: Worldwide

Might have to contact him?

Shipping Cost Services Available Available to

US $20.00 Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service United States Only

could be thats just to the lower 48 states only ????

i have emailed him he said he reckons he will ship it to me for about $45 so its looks like i will start bidding :thumbsup:

i have emailed him he said he reckons he will ship it to me for about $45 so its looks like i will start bidding  :thumbsup:

there see told ya so, good for you :thumbsup:

spoke to him he said he will take $340 so i offered him $320 with shipping which works out about £170 so i will see what happens

£200 is a good price i was going to order an ausssie downpipe the other day but i didn't bother in the end but that was £267 from fensport with delivery then i would have to get it fitted

I got mine from fensports didnt cost me as much as your stating Mark :wacko:

Anyway it's a pain to put on but your notice a big difference :D

oh and it makes your exhaust louder which I dont like.

The flames it creates though can be quite ammusing :bye:

well your lucky if you got it cheaper i rang them the other day and he said its on sale at the moment at £220 but he said with vat and delivery it would be £267 i was also going to buy

magnecor leads 5mm

grade 7 plugs

dizzy cap

rotor arm and it would of been £150 for all that with delivery do you i can get that cheaper anywhere else

also is there any difference performance wise between 5mm and 8mm leads i thought rev2 tubbys had 8mm leads but i measured mine and there 5mm

oh and it makes your exhaust louder which I dont like.

The flames it creates though can be quite ammusing :bye:

Sounds like two things i like then :yes:

Does anybody know if a 3" downpipe would fit the standard back box? I guess probably not but worth a try 'cos I quite like the standard twin tails, and a de-cat would make them sound sweet :P

Does anybody know if a 3" downpipe would fit the standard back box?

The downpipe is nowhere near the backbox, the downpipe is at the turbo end , the downpipe would replace the primary catalyst aswell...

So yes it would fit :lol:

well your lucky if you got it cheaper i rang them the other day and he said its on sale at the moment at £220 but he said with vat and delivery it would be £267 i was also going to buy

magnecor leads 5mm

grade 7 plugs

dizzy cap

rotor arm and it would of been £150 for all that with delivery do you i can get that cheaper anywhere else

also is there any difference performance wise between 5mm and 8mm leads i thought rev2 tubbys had 8mm leads but i measured mine and there 5mm

Plugs and leads are cheaper from our very own club shop... :unsure:

i just agreed to but it $338.60 shipped to me in the uk with insurance whats the website for the club shop then for the plugs and leads

i read on fensport that they can convert the 5mm leads into 8.5mm leads i was looking at doing this is it worth doing

Non at all. Leads are really just a gimmick tbh most people (like myself) only buy them as they are actually cheaper (£80) than MrT items (£145) and look nicer. They dont do any better a job. If anything they are potentially worse for rev3+ owners as they are not clip on types like mrT leads so moisture can set in.

Best way to put it is Fensports own 400+bhp 3sgte cars run mrT items. Says it all really.

Non at all. Leads are really just a gimmick tbh most people (like myself) only buy them as they are actually cheaper (£80) than MrT items (£145) and look nicer. They dont do any better a job. If anything they are potentially worse for rev3+ owners as they are not clip on types like mrT leads so moisture can set in

ermmm mine are clip on, i had to get clip on! i bought mine from tokyo express

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links