Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Offset For Alloy Wheels

Sal_187

Need some help with the offset of 17" wheels. I fancy a really nice set that have an ET45 offset. I have been told by Rochford Tyres that they will fit however, will they rub or scrape in my arches? Also, whats the highest and lowest offset that will fit the yaris with no rubbing? Just incae i dont get these. Hopefully some advice from you guys will ease my mind, as they cost alot of money. Something which i dont have alot of at the moment :( . Will post pics of my car soon to explain why :thumbsup:

Rochford Tyres

Think somebody post the best offset is ET38 but not 100% poss on that

Do a search has been talked about loads of times

BTW not heard of anyone on here say there using wheels with an ET45

Thanks for the quick replys. I have searched the forums but no one ever mentioned anything above ET42 so thats why i wanted to ask. Will a 5mm spacer on each wheel fix this? I really like those wheels.

Spacer's aren't one of the best routes to go down... so i hear. They do something to upset the balance and unless properly done will cause damage. Can't remember where i heard this though!

As long as the car aint lowerd you should be ok with et45 (not t-sport tho they lower ) .......... but et 38 is best i think.

I have a set of 17" coming from Envy performance ( Kei Racing RSS.. gun metal grey ) .. was told that the higher the et number the further from the arch they will be max is et 45 ( but not lowerd )

ps there are links to envy performance at the top of the page :))

I read the upper limit was 38, but I hear thats just a good one to get. Can lower 40mm with 16z on ET38.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links