Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Late Mkii Spoiler For Mr2

Mister Two

Hello, i'm new around these parts. Have just purchase my black, 94 GT T-Bar, no modifications yet except clear indicators front and side. Can anyone tell me if its possible to do a straight swap (without extra holes/bolts) from the 'one piece' spoiler to the 1998> adjustable wing, and who sells them apart from Toyota themselves ??

* I dont have the old '3 piece spoiler (red racing pic below) with 2 side parts and middle bit', I have the 'one piece' spoiler that attaches to the boot lid in what looks like exactly the same place as the wing (as in the silver pic)

Edited by Mister Two

If I recall correctly this is not a striaght swap as the earlier SW20's have the base of the rear spoiler running down the side of the back (if that makes any sense)....

Piccie below to try help explain.....

s_combe1.jpg

The section below the raised bit on the spoiler pointing forward was not placed on the rev5 spolier so you would have some horrible marks that would need filling and re-spraying if you were to change from a rev3/4 to rev 5 spoiler...

I'm guessing your refering to a spoiler similar to below....

rev5_spoiler.jpg

Which as you can see is very different :)

As of Saturday neither :D

I'm picking up and installing Revision 6 lights which look a little like.....

DSC01643.JPG

Which will be nice.....

Not sure if I can get the mongoose on her this weekend though :( Will try my best as would like it all done and ready for JapFest :D :D :D :D

Also managed to get the red paint of the front Badge so have it back toit's original gold colour :)

Those light are class, I will be looking 4ward to seeing the beast at Japfest!(if I get the day off work! I'm feeling ill already ;) )

I dont have the old '3 piece spoiler (red racing pic below - rev3) with 2 side parts and middle bit', I have the 'one piece' spoiler that attaches to the boot lid (not the wings) in what looks like exactly the same place as the rev5 wing (as in the silver pic)...

In that case, I apologise and you should have no problems upgrading the spoiler :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links