Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Engine Cover

earpl

couldnt help my self :D its not perfect, but its ok, i went for the brushed alluminium look instead if pollished. took about 4hrs to do.

opinions??

picture0502yj.jpg

picture0517ch.jpg

picture0520na.jpg

Looks good... i like the finish! Maybe could do with a bit of moulding to the shape of the original, but it's very good.... i could never do anything like that! Nice job! :thumbsup:

Where does your cold air feed go? Is it just to the front of the car? At the grill?

just behind the grill, i removed the plastic bit to the left of the rad. moulding it would require moulds and presses, which i aint got time for, & i wanted something different,

CHRIS TURNER. KING OF BLING :D

Nice job there mate ;)

jerry!!

chris knock us one up in ally ill spare you a few bob, but ill polish mine up when i get it!

PLEASE!

Nice one mate that looks well nice - I'd be up for one of thoseif you want to turn out a couple more ... but I understand if you dont want to ... well nice.

Clarky

PS Where did you get the metalised hose from - been looking for something similar ...

like that alot!!! think it would be cool if u could get some kinda logo on there through, like the VVTI or something. dunno if its possible with the heat an that, but would look even better i think!

very nice job though!

im gonna get the Tsport logo etched on.

ok now that will look seriously cooool!!!!!!

captain DIY strikes again :lol:

seriously mate thats a bit off class! top job!

looking nice... i would also stick some sticker or Badge on.. i think u should produces a few more of them and sell it here... i'm sure theres plenty of people are up for it (including me) :D

Ray

how did you get the holes and slots mate??

looks like a laser job

Nice job mate .. any chance of knocking up a closed heat shield for the Apexi so it takes cold air directly from the cold air feed and not from the surrounding area? Now that would be class if you could do that! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links