Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corrola T-sport

earpl

Test drove one of these whilst waiting at mr t's today, not really much quicker than the old yaris, but when you hit 80 it just keeps on going :D and yes they really will do 140mph :D (not on a public road of course :) ) steering was a bit heavy + i cant be doing with all the fkin beeps when reversing!!!! ****** on a (young indian gentleman) in a prelude 2.2 which i dont think he was pleased about, all in all 1 cool car, i'd have one but you cant get fk all aftermarket bits :( all in all a great car :D

Hi earpl

Wow not much quicker than a yaris t sport? Well all i can say that it must be naffed? Let me see 105bhp vs 189bhp???. when i had one for the day i thought that it was a very rapid car. I also own a yaris t sport and i can say that my yaris t sport was no way as fast as corolla t sport. Perhaps you really didn't open it up mate. Just remember they are a top contender for the civic type r mate so they have got to be a rapid car mate :yes:

jerry!!

Let me see 105bhp vs 189bhp

But remember jerry its all about the power to weight ratio!

Still think the Corolla TS should be wayyyyy quicker though but maybe not as agile! :thumbsup:

Still think the Corolla TS should be wayyyyy quicker though but maybe not as agile! :thumbsup:

Thats true but a corolla t sport is way faster than a yaris t sport by far. I have driven them both mate and i can confirm this mate. This post will only end up upsetting the corolla t sport owners :help:

jerry!!

offically 0nly .6 secs quicker. yes it was quicker top end but i should hope so for 84bhp more but the 0-60 is a dissapointment. the civic is faster + a lot more fun :) but then the meganne 2.0 Turbo doesnt seem as quick as the civic. but seriously i jumped from one to the other and up to about 70 there doesnt seem much in it, apart from not having to change from 2nd till about 70 :D + i drive em on the limiter. + just to add my mates celica TS seem a lot faster than the corrola, i belive their the same engine and there cant be much in the weight????

Thats true but a corolla t sport is way faster than a yaris t sport by far. I have driven them both mate and i can confirm this mate. This post will only end up upsetting the corolla t sport owners :help:

jerry!!

i agree with you there jerry i've drove both too

the yaris is nippy but not in the league of the rolla,when you hit the "LIFT"

its awsum :yes:

Does look luvly.

It weighs alot more, the 0-60 is slightly faster but not much.

SHould put a Celica GT engine in it, turbo and tune it.

Someone done that, its does 0-60 in around 2.2secs, the outside is stock, hehe.

the have a corking engine :D

i just hate the suspension and totally dull interior!

the have a corking engine :D

i just hate the suspension and totally dull interior!

Yeah was looking at these when i brought the yaris and felt the dash

really let it down

Never took one for a test drive tho

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links