Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What To Do Next?

Dan H

Hiya guys, took some photos of the weekend toy today but something just feels missing. I like how it is already but now ive got the 'fiddling bug' im scared it'ss look like ive just covered the car in halfrauds 'performance' cr@p. Any ideas?

128bb.jpg

untitled5hl.jpg

ta, Dan :thumbsup:

Wow looks mint n1. But the stock twin peashooters must go! As should the grill thingy in front of the zorst under the rear bumper tis the only thing I never liked on my 2. All it does is cover up the zorst n get dirty. Perhaps get your rear window gloss black tinted it makes mega difference with all the blinding 4x4 lights and looks coooool 8)

I dunno man, your car looks very very clean and smart! I cant think of anything to add that wouldnt take away the "clean" look....except a mongoose exhaust possibly?

tint the back window would be cool, cant stand 4x4's with their stadium stylee lighting rigs. Not sure about the exhaust, style that is, quite like bike cans.

The wheels are 17x8j

Oh look, Cobra's. My mate used to sell those wheels in the shop he used toworkat before. I wasn't too keen on the square thingies on the inner lip between the spokes.

I hang my head in shame :!Removed!:

You lot make my car look like a dog :crybaby:

One thing though Dan ? have you lowered the car? perhaps you could give it a more aggressive stance :D

the rear tyre walls look huge to me, compared to front ones, what profile are your rear tyres? and width?

I want to go lower but unless im gonna fit the kit myself then i REFUSE to let a garage near it. The rears are 235/45/17, quite high but still okay.

As for the wheels, they aint cobra's matey, oh no no no. they're Volk Challenge forged alloys. I love em, suits a Jap motor well.

Rev3 spoiler would be cool but the idea of spraying up the holes is a little daunting!

Any know of a comprehensive suspension fitting guide?

Ta :thumbsup:

dan, did the centre caps come with your alloys or did u get them somewhere? just askin cos i need some and they look the right size

They came with the alloys, but were an extra in Japan, as were the anodised valve stems. Not sure how easy they are to find on their own, but it cant be impossible :thumbsup:

Tried pushing the rear metal fender under, but the scilencer prevents its going back too far. Did everyone else just cut theirs?

The sticker came with the car, but tbh, im not sure about it. Thing is, if i took it off id feel like something was missing.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links