Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Battery And Wipers

stuarth

I have a Yaris VVTI with 2000 kms on the clock. This morning it had a dead Battery. I ran it two days ago. I also note that the alternator seems to be noisy though this may not be related. Any clues before I return the car and keys to Toyota??

Another annoying problem is the passenger side wiper - it judders no matter ho many times it is bent by the garage. Is this an endemic problem or just me?

thanks -as you can guess, I am getting the feeling I am going to need the three year guarantee..and I am not happy

Another annoying problem is the passenger side wiper - it judders no matter ho many times it is bent by the garage. Is this an endemic problem or just me?

They should have replaced the arm if it was bent.. not triy to bend it back...

The Battery and alternator problem... this should be covered by the warranty.

but if it was the dealer that tried to bend the wiper arm back i would speak to toyota costomer care about taking the car back to a different toyota dealer to get the problem sorted....

Once your problem is sorted you won't be dissapointed with your car.. you can't buy much better than Toyota :thumbsup:

Take it back to the Toyota dealer, any dealer and get it fixed under warranty.

It doesn't need to be the one who sold you the car. They just pass the details on to them after they have done the job, apparently. They should certainly have replaced the wiper arm and sorted out your Battery and alternator too!

Well, I encountered the same with my original wipers. They were both noisy and did not wipe the windshield correctly. The problem worsened when temperature dropped below zero. After some seeking I have found and installed a pair of Champion (Aerovantage?) wipers. They are of moderate price, good quality, long lasting and - what is the most important for me - they are silent. Another people I know are satisfied with Bosch wipers - You decide yourself.

Cheers!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links