Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Part Number For Official Mrt Dizzys

pizza boy

Most people are aware that Rev3 onwards Turbo model share the same engine as the ST205GT4...the ignition side is the same anyway.

I mentioned b4 how I found thru my local MrT that thier ST205GT4 dizzy was £35 as opposed to an import ST205GT4/Rev3+ MR2 Turbo £49 cap.Same thing but more expensive..our punishment for having imports. Anyway I bought the uk spec part and there is very very minor differences. The two lil zorst thingy are shorter and point the other way and there is a difference in the numbering inside. But bollax to that it runs perfect and is proper Denso stuff at the same price as Blueprint cack.

Part number for dizzy is : 19101-88460

NOTE the part number and price for the rotor arm is the same for UK GT4/Import GT4 and Rev3+MR2 Turbo is the same. No saving there.

My apologies for writing this up late as I realised there was requests for it last few days. Soz ;)

One thing tho...do Rev1/Rev2 Turbo owners have a different dizzy due to older generation 3SGTE?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links