Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Led Underbody Kit For 46$

eternity575

who said adsense are not good.. lol

46$ for a full 4 tubes led underbody kit.. thats a good price.. but only for 6 pcs and up (although 51.99$ regular price is cool too) anyone wanna join? if we get it to 12 pcs.. we can get it for 40$.... heck.. i can light my living room with those hehe..

that brings me to my other thing.. ppl say neon/leds are chavvy.. well... i asked around here in israel how many TS's are around.. well... you wont belive it..

HERE in israel, there are only about 100 Yaris t sports moving around in the country. (years 2004-05). now thats chavvy proof. lol

anyway... anyone up for that buy?

well theres only millions of 1 litre yariss in ireland running around :lol: ...can ya beat that .. :lol: even my sis and my neighbours have one :lol:

yep if you want one new you have to order one in advance ..build one for ya like ..not mass produced like the rest

yep insurance only applies to ireland not the uk ..u swines :lol:

plus theyre very expensive to buy brand new

errrr yer they are my bro got his bout 2 years ago for 11 grand (euro's) hows that for cheap!!!! yaris 30 ya might have seen him going round innit, he's in athlone ;)

I know him sup ..I met him twice already was talking to him as well ..nice guy :) ..saying that my insurance was 415 euro for the year with mods so pleased

I know him sup ..I met him twice already was talking to him as well ..nice guy  :) ..saying that my insurance was 415 euro for the year with mods so pleased

oh right hope he wasnt talkin to much *******

lol :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links