Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Advice On The T Sport?

Yaris_Tsport

Thanks, do u have the standard bonnet?

Well I'll get mine sprayed thunder grey and we can do a straight swap! :lol: ;)

Sorted! If you want a standard bonnet instead of a carbon fibre 1 of course! :thumbsup:

Think the mileage is about 37k.

Reason for selling is simple, the noise and stiffness of sussy, plus the size of the car and me "gettin old" is persuading me to move to something a bit more comfy. The car will go as is.

Thanks, do u have the standard bonnet?

Well I'll get mine sprayed thunder grey and we can do a straight swap! :lol: ;)

Sorted! If you want a standard bonnet instead of a carbon fibre 1 of course! :thumbsup:

your very cheeky hehe.... :D

drb5, what u mean the "noise" of the suspension?? Id probably have been after one with lower mileage but if its mint id consider it...

I think he means noise of exhaust, de-cat and manifold etc etc! But it sounds the nuts in real life, I've heard it! And its a minter!

So about that bonnet swap... :P

I think he means noise of exhaust, de-cat and manifold etc etc! But it sounds the nuts in real life, I've heard it! And its a minter!

So about that bonnet swap... :P

hate to remind u but i havent bought the car! :D exactly how loud is this yts? I swore id never have a loud exhaust again after the clio.....

Just buy it, I want that bonnet! :P And I've taxed it before anyone starts!

Its not silly loud, its a nice loud, you need to hear it to explain it really, I know I loved it!

I would expect it to flame, as would any car with it's cat removed, as this acts as a heat shield. Just build the revs in 2nd to about 5500rpm, then let go to about 3000rpm then smack back on the power and pop bang... flllame!

alright people thanks alot for all the replys has made my mind up. did another insurence quote on cis and it came out around £800-£900 so willl be going for it.

At my local toyota garage they have a 02 plate yaris t sport thunder grey with 13,000 miles on the clock price £6995 and he said it might go for a bit cheaper.

what you guys think??

Just done another qoute on norwich union there want £615 fully comp lovely

Sounds like a good deal to me! 13,500k for a 2yr old car is brilliant! I don't know how people can put so few miles on a car! I love my car and drive anytime i can just for the hell of it! If it was a T-Sport (even quicker!!) i'd never be out of it!!

I dont think their are any milage worries about the Yaris, running wise I mean. No cambelt to change, they just keep going and going. As long as they are serviced and looked after they will go forever.

I agree Crisis, I've done 47,500 miles and I have only had new discs and pads at the front (ratio of 1:1 btw) and new anti-roll bar bushes but you know when they are gone 'cos your car handles like a jeep except worse! :thumbsup:

Thats a great price with that low milage.

With the new Yaris just over the hill the used prices are dropping. Someone is selling a black T-Sport and only wants £5500 for it! But he wants to sell it fast, its got low milage on that as well.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links