Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Height Question

Felicity

Sounds like a strange question but, I am thinking of buying an MR2 and wondered if anyone can tell me whether my 6ft 4" boyfriend will fit (comfortably) in the car with the roof up?!

The "roof up" comment, I'd guess it was a mk3 you were looking at? the new style ones?

I'm 6'4" and I fin in okay, but I'm a lanky 6'4", and an happy to drive a car with a knee each side of the wheel ..

Yes, it's a new MR2 (guess MK3 is another name for it?). Thanks for your reply, think I will definitely get one now.

you must be having a laugh, 6,4 in a Mk3 MR2 i think you should take him along and see if he will fit,

he wont!

Yes, it's a new MR2 (guess MK3 is another name for it?). Thanks for your reply, think I will definitely get one now.

you must be having a laugh, 6,4 in a Mk3 MR2 i think you should take him along and see if he will fit,

he wont!

That's probably a good plan. But there must be some tall MR2 drivers/passengers out there??

Sounds like a strange question but, I am thinking of buying an MR2 and wondered if anyone can tell me whether my 6ft 4" boyfriend will fit (comfortably) in the car with the roof up?!

Its your car so please yourself :thumbsup:

I had a MK3 a year ago and im 6ft and large, the car caused me no problems.

Well if the b/f doesn't fit get the car anyway, and then get a new fella, haha :D

Seriously though, I don't think it would TOO much of a problem for him to fit...

-Z

You could always get him to drive like mr bean with a couch on top of the car using a piece of string to turn the steering wheel and broom handle for the pedals :lol:

You could always get him to drive like mr bean with a couch on top of the car using a piece of string to turn the steering wheel and broom handle for the pedals  :lol:

Nice idea. Or I could attach a trailor and put him in that. Though it might spoil the look a bit...

You could always get him to drive like mr bean with a couch on top of the car using a piece of string to turn the steering wheel and broom handle for the pedals  :lol:

Nice idea. Or I could attach a trailor and put him in that. Though it might spoil the look a bit...

Use it as a convertable all the time, or cut a hole in the roof so he can have a better view :thumbsup:

as a passenger he'll have no probs, im 6'2 and fit in ok but my knees were hittin steering wheel when using pedals

Don't buy a Mark 3. Doesn't matter if he fits or not!!!! They're horrible imho! :P

Sorry mk3 owners. ;)

Get a VX220 or a TVR cerbera!!! Brrrrrrrrrm He' sit in that if he fits or not.

Have you got about £15k? :thumbsup:

Go for what you want and not what everyone else says as in the end you will be the one owning it....

But with that said I would get one with SMT, yes there a fraction slower than the manual box version but hay your not getting one for flat out acceleration but boy the SMT's are G8 fun to drive, I loved my MK 3 SMT.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links