Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Carbon Fibre Bonnet

Crisis

Hello, before you ask, no I havn't got one, nor pictures to show.

Anyway, I was wondering:

A black T-Sport phase 1 with a carbon fibre bonnet... would it be noticable? I mean except the bonnet vent that it has on it (On about the C-One bonnet) would the colour be that much different? Would people notice its carbon fibre at low driving speeds around town etc?

I'd love to get one, cause Carbon Fibre is the king, but is it worth the heavy price tag if no-one is going to notice the rich amazing texture and look of the Carbon Fibre.

Cause at the moment Im facing two options:

1. Carlo Blue, Booster Kit, Full Cat Back with Carbon Bonnet

2. Black, C-One Kit, FullCat Back with/without Carbon Bonnet.

I've looked at WRCs car, the pictures anyway, it seems hard to tell. On the Carlo Blue it would create the two-tone effect and look the daddy, but Im not sure about the Booster Kit, but I dont want the C-One kit on the Blue car cause I dont want to paint it! And it may look odd with little bits of carbon fibre all over the place on the Carlo Blue.

What are your thoughts? Black or Blue? Carbon Fibre on Black or not worth it?

Going down this road myself ... when you look at a black car that has a bonnet it is quite noticeable - even from a distance - particularly when the car is poloshed ...

Clarky

I've looked at WRCs car, the pictures anyway, it seems hard to tell. On the Carlo Blue it would create the two-tone effect and look the daddy, but Im not sure about the Booster Kit, but I dont want the C-One kit on the Blue car cause I dont want to paint it! And it may look odd with little bits of carbon fibre all over the place on the Carlo Blue.

What are your thoughts? Black or Blue? Carbon Fibre on Black or not worth it?

Paint the carbon fibre? You need shooting mate! C-one does have two types of carbon fibre bonnet for the Yaris, I believe the second one would be more noticeable.

Bonnet 1

Bonnet 2

And personally i don't think that carbon fibre goes well with black cars. Goes well on silver, light colours and white ( :S ) I'd go for the blue with the carbon fibre, will look a bit different

i agree, cos i've got a carbon bonnet and my car is carlo blue, it's still hardly noticeable at night, so i dont think black car with carbon bonnet would be noticeable, coloured carbon bonnet might be a gd idea

Ray

If your getting a black car - I'd go blk bonnet with yellow weave :drool:

Balaeric Blue - then it doesnt matter ..

:Didn't think Carlo Blue was available for the T-Sport:?

great website chappers

well tasty kits on there

I personally would go for the C1 kit . You can get away with that on a black car beacause you wont have to paint anything . if Your car is a different colour then I suppose the other type will be better . A carbon bonnet would definately stand out more ona light car , me , I probably would would have it as my car is black . I would nt have it if I had the red or grey car as I like the colours to blend in nicely

Well maybe it would be OK on grey Like the one in the website

I love the C1 kit but I dont have a phase 1 so my lights are different . Would this cause a proble fitting ?

Crisis is the Veilside kit not an option then? And I would go for a carbon bonnet on a black car, it would look greyish compared to the car and people who are right into modding would notice and thats all that matters really!

And Tim they do a phase 2 C-One kit now! :yes::thumbsup:

Yes I see it now

must not have looked at it properly before

well thats the kit for me , il will blend in nicely on my black T Sport

OH YEAAAH MAN ( slurp ) :eek::drool::drool:

sorry , getting abit carried away there :rolleyes::yes:

Wow, such responces.

Right as far as I know the C-One kit will fit the Phase 2, but you have that different bonnet design.

I understand what you mean, the textures of it would be different, and the light changes. Would like the bonnet to have a deep weave in it, or maybe do some weave colouring or something. Look into it at a closer date.

Would also look cool anyway cause of the bonnet scoop.

As for the Veilside, non-TS Kit, mainly because the rear valance would cover the reversing and fog lights, so that would all have to be changed, I found out about that earlier.

I was thinking it may look greyish, maybe get some silver weave sprayed in, I dont know whats possible.

Also, NO PAINTING CARBON FIBRE. I never suggested such filth.

I'm pretty sure that you'd be able to put the phase 2 bonnet on a phase 1...but i could be wrong. Can anyone confirm this?

Yes you can put the phase 2 on a phase 1 and vice versa! Same bonnet!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links