Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Clutch, This Any Good?

dudeone

Hi,

As some may know I am having gearbox problems, my 2 is under a full parts and labour warranty (phew) so I am going to take her in and get it sorted.

The majority of people who've got back to me think that its a synchros problem, I am however thinking while the box is off I may as well get the clutch changed.

I have seen this on eBay and wonder is it any good?

clutch ebay link

If not any suggestions?

Cheers Dave :thumbsup:

Hi,

Yeh had wondered about that muself as most ive seen have mentioned things like max torque and pressure increase and they then go on to mention what feel you get from the pedal etc.

Dave

Do the N/A's and tubbys have the same gearbox, ie will a clutch for one, fit the other?

I have been looking at all makes of clutches and they brand them in stages and for N/A and the Tubby engines so no I presume there must be some differences.

It could just be that the Tubbys have to have a heavier clutch to cope with the more power but I would now say for sure, someone will probably come along with the technical details on them if you ask.

Dave

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links