Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Modifying A Viper Induction Kit For Yaris

admanirv

Hi,

In my search for a closed air induction kit, im pondering in modifying a viper induction kit for my yaris 02 t sport, im fed up not being able to find any closed air specific induction kits for my yaris t sport, so ive decided to modify one.

I know previously owning a punto sporting with a closed air (bmc cda) as opposed to a k&n 57i open air induction, the differnence were quite substantal!

Ill hopefully get more gain than an apexi

With a bit of research a k&n would give about 2-3 bhp extra at the very most on my t sport. whilst a closed air would be close to 6-7bhp, because of the vacuum it creates and cold air only it brings in.

IF you have any thought?s, links below

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...ssPageName=WDVW

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...ssPageName=WDVW

I'd expect about 5bhp, at the most.. Nice looking piece of kit if you can get it all to fit. :thumbsup:

If only NFS were real life eh!

I'd expect about 5bhp, at the most.. Nice looking piece of kit if you can get it all to fit.  :thumbsup:

If only NFS were real life eh!

yeah shouldnt be to hard to modify, if i can get it for a resonable price

problem is matey what are you gonna do about the airflow metre on the top of the air box i got an old ts air box and tryed to fit it and just get a normal filter to fit i think your gonna struggle good on ya if it works mr t aint gonna keep reseting your engine managemant

problem is matey what are you gonna do about the airflow metre on the top of the air box i got an old ts air box and tryed to fit it and just get a normal filter to fit i think your gonna struggle good on ya if it works mr t aint gonna keep reseting your engine managemant

Ah i see the airflow meter, im just starting to famalrise my self with the yaris t sport engine, used to my old punto mk2 sporting!.

Im thinking my best bet now is an apexi air filter, and create a cylinder shaped enclosure to block out head, a heat sheild if you like.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links