Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Exhaust

SouT16

Hi All,

:D

Only joined this week, so firstly let me kick off with a big hello to you all.

I'm here in Birmingham and looking for an exhaust for the yaris.

We got a Powerflow dealer just down the road who are charging around £270 for a nice system,

Don't mind travelling further if its gonna be worthwhile as do i not mind spending a few more pennies for better stuff.

So anyone who has any suggestions i'd be grateful.

Theres some good stuff on here, Gemma and I are glad to be a part of it.

Be seein ya Soon

:P

Paul n Gem

Check out funky Envy performance (Link at top) and www.tuneacar.co.uk (Search for yaris). Both have extensive range of aftermarket Yaris parts. Regarding exhausts, Fujitsubo Power Getter is one of the most popular on here (available from envy). You'll hear nothing but good stuff about them from people that have bought Them. Good luck with your Yaris, and welcome to the club! :thumbsup:

Welcome to TOC its good to see someone join and go gold straight away

As you'r a gold member i would try envy first and mention you'r a gold member :)

I Have a blitz back Box for the yaris. Mint condition Not allowed to sell here but will be putting on eBay. Top exhaust srp is 270. Will be lookin to get around 170-200

The Fujisubo is around £360, but you can get discounts. Thats just the back box, so if you want EVEN louder (you nutter) could sort out a cat-back system for it.

Power gain would be nice but its mainly a nice deep roar and popping when you back off.

If you want that it has got to be the Fujitsubo Power Getter from Envy! A nice wee discount for being a gold member aswell, you will make more back that it cost you to go gold btw! :thumbsup:

I don't have a mid muffler at all, and my rearbox cost me 39e :thumbsup:

No idea trying to get power from exhaustsystem, unless you have some other mods also.

Hi welcome to the club! Nice to see someone from Birmingham on here for a change!

As for exhaust backbox the best one has got to be the fujitsubo power getter, as its superbly crafted and flawless. But if you're like me and dont want something too loud then go for another one .. but go for a Jap one as they are always gonna go well with a Jap car! :thumbsup:

For me, i got a Tom's one ... nice deep sound, tuned specifically for the SR 1.3 engine, and looks good aswell! :lol:

See ya around! :thumbsup:

Well thanks for all your advice,

I do want it loud so it sounds like the Fujitsubo Power Getter is the one for me!

No doubt you'll be "hearing" from me, i'll keep you posted.

Cheers :yes:

Paul

Hi

Powerflow , Sebring and Remus are what I know of here . They are all good

He probably has the TTE exhaust seeing he's got a 2000 SR, and that one's just a rebadged Remus, so he's probably looking for something a little bit more i reckon! :D

Anyway .. the Fuji's a good choice, no doubt i'll be "hearing" from you soon! :lol::thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links