Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Old Mini, Handling Like A Dream

dave5282

Sorry Guys, Can tell I aint been about much latelly, to busy playing with the new mini!

(okay so its not that 1, its another)

I have to admit I am quite impressed with what the mini can do, but I still want to hug and squeeze it, they are sooooo cute :P

Ash.

I have to admit I am quite impressed with what the mini can do, but I still want to hug and squeeze it, they are sooooo cute :P

Ash.

Thats what are lass says, and everytime she looks at ours parked on the drive, awww isnt it cute, look at its big puppy dog eyes??!! (I ask ya!)

I saw one today and it was the British Racing Green colour, it had been lowered :huh: and I really liked it, I actually found myself wondering what a mini would be like to drive :rolleyes:

BUT there still not as sexy as Celica, but for what they are.... :thumbsup: I like them. B)

Ash.

I saw one today and it was the  British Racing Green colour, it had been lowered :huh: and I really liked it, I actually  found myself wondering what a mini would be like to drive  :rolleyes:

BUT there still not as sexy as Celica,  but for what they are.... :thumbsup:  I like them. B)

Ash.

Just think something along the lines of dodgem car with gears (which is a good thing :thumbsup: ). Serious fun to drive!

I think you should make it your mission to drive a Mini at least once in your life (british leyland, NOT BMW!) and find some good country lanes to let it show you what it's capable of.

I think you should make it your mission to drive a Mini at least once in your life (british leyland, NOT BMW!) and find some good country lanes to let it show you what it's capable of.

Everyone should drive a Mini in their lives, great experience.. Class to drive, not too clever as a passenger..

:D when driving

:!Removed!: as a passenger..

Except on conquering you first big puddle/flooded road and a speed hump to quickly, its like the feeling you get when you get to the top of a huge roller coaster and think "gulp"

but other than that, its cheap, hands on simplistic motoring (fingers crossed and touch wood!) and it does make you grin from ear to ear (even cheers miserable parents up when they have a bash!)

Yeh lovly cars.

I saw a new one today... undergoing heavy modification! Now who would go and do that to the Mini, its harsh. I understand lowering, and tuning and perhaps some minor external bits and pieces, but its a Mini, they rock as they are!

Thats hilarious, I wasn't expecting an endo... :D

I think that endo is class.......................Dont think I could get away with doing it in the Celica. :o :lol::rolleyes:

I've only just watched the video (Ive been at work all week and crappy CSC (computer facists) block everything!).

I'm amazed! I didn't think you could do dohnuts going forwards in a FWD car (at least I've never seen it done).

I think I'm going to have to track a mini down to have as a project car for doin up. I wonder how easy it would be to get hold of a run down 1275GT (I prefer the clubman front). I guess first I have to get the Motorbike up and running!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links