Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Can't Believe Someone Useing A Pic

Roytoner

in the scale of things, does it really matter? and is it really worth causing a ruck over it?

Yeah .. if someone wants to use a pic of my car I would like them to ask ..

My car is fairly easy to spot now, but I'd not really wanna be on any Maxer Forums .. I know my car will be used (esp the Nurburgring pics) but either asking me or the photographer whould be nice ;)

Its not as if you can see the whole car, we use pics from other sites all the time and links... and articles.

Just ask him politely

in the scale of things, does it really matter? and is it really worth causing a ruck over it?

Just winds me up that he or she put apic up without asking, If I had taken to pic showing my # plate then it would have been on show :angry: one way to get cloned.

Well to put things into perspective a little, you could be at the centre of the aftermath of the tsunami in asia...

You could have lost your family, your job, your house, future...

Don't get wound up about it, swings and round abouts old chum.

Yarisboy Posted Today, 08:14 PM

Well to put things into perspective 

What? hows about put things into context. Sure it may only be a small pic of only part of Roytoners car, but thats not the point. The point is that someones using your work/property to their advantage.

You may be cool with that, but i'd be a little peeved too. Basic manners mate. Dan

put in the highest bid, and then dont pay!

that would even it out :rolleyes:

It is known as BREACH OF COPYRIGHT.

You are within your rights as owner of the photograph TO EITHER: request payment for use of the image OR ask for acknowledgment as Owner of the Photograph OR to ask them to remove it completely straight away.

As a Pro snapper - anyone messes with my pix - I will mess with them.......

are you hosting the pic for them? if so just change it to a better pic of a more adult nature

are you hosting the pic for them? if so just change it to a better pic of a more adult nature

NOW NOW :D

Going to look but now they have taken the scoops of sale.Which is not what I wanted just the pic of my car removing..Feel bad now for asking him to take it of..

FEEL a total git now just found out I am biding on one of the items he is selling :fear:

Edited by Christine & Paul

ha ha ha .. Just a "a please would be nice .. don't stitch me like a kipper" ..

NOW NOW :D

Going to look but now they have taken the scoops of sale.Which is not what I wanted just the pic of my car removing..Feel bad now for asking him to take it of..

FEEL a total git now just found out I am biding on one of the items he is selling :fear:

Tis ok he`s relisting. Starts at 8 this eve. Prob with the pics apparently.

You needn`t feel guilty because the actual items he has for sale have dodgy paint.. So you`ve saved someone being misled. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

LMAO2

However, don't think i would have minded him using pics of my car if what he was selling was "new".

"Used" implies they are the actual ones and it doesnt say anywhere that they are not and i think thats wrong. Probably should have asked but if you make them available on the net, what do you expect!

As far as the cloning of reg plates goes, I don't think its any safer or more sensible to show your reg in a pic on here than on e-bay!?!? Is it? <_<

p.s. I think drawing comparisons to the tsunami disaster was a bit silly. By that token, we shouldn't give a :censor: about very much that happens in our lives!

:censor:

p.s. I think drawing comparisons to the tsunami disaster was a bit silly.  By that token, we shouldn't give a  :censor: about very much that happens in our lives!

:censor:

I think what he was trying to say is that some people get worked up over silly insignificant things. I know I do it at times until I step back from it. Then I realise that it really doesnt matter.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links