Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Finally Added My Garage

clarky

Ah rite!

And clarky do us all a favour and put a link in your signature to your garage! :thumbsup:

Oh, stunning motor btw! :drool:

Knightrider - its 11am at Donny services right? Far as I remember thats Junction23A of the M1?

Looks like I should be able to attend... will be good to meet you guys...

Clarky

Knightrider - its 11am at Donny services right?  Far as I remember thats Junction23A of the M1?

Looks like I should be able to attend... will be good to meet you guys...

Clarky

yeah thats rite, hope to see you there!

PS make sure your on the list in club meets! :thumbsup:

come to the meet come to the meet come to the meet come to the meet come to the meet come to the meet come to the meet come to the meet come to the meet come to the meet come to the meet come to the meet come to the meet come to the meet come to the meet come to the meet come to the meet come to the meet come to the meet come to the meet come to the meet..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................!Removed! on my feet.

ermmm oh yeah you are :D

see you there.

Like it

Are those 17 ´s youve got there ?

Tints look good too. Im doing mine like that in about 2wks time . Are they medium tint ? I might be getting mine abit darker , I dont know , looks like its medium to dark on yours ?

--------------------

My Gargae

:thumbsup:

Shame it doesn't work correctly, clarky it gives you a link in your garage, just copy and paste that 1! :thumbsup:

clarky, open the garage and there is a bit on the left that says my vehicles, click on ur TS and then it will bring up your garage, then it shows you your hilite image and under that it gives you your link to your garage! :thumbsup:

Ryan - sorry mate thought that I had - is that better now?

Works when I test it...

let me know

:thumbsup: Much better! Thought it was just me that couldn't access your garage!

Ryan - sorry mate thought that I had - is that better now?

Works when I test it...

let me know

Looking good mate! No need to apologise, I'm just picky! :thumbsup:

Thanks for all the comments and compliments ... nice to think that its not just me that thinks the Yaris is a smart little car ...

Thought about headlight eyebrows mate? I think the booster (???) eyelids would finish it off a treat! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links