Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wonkey Headlight :o(

newtomymr2

The drivers side headlight on mine closes about 5-10mm lower than the passenger side headlight, so the cover lookes lower at the front and higher at the back, if you get what I mean, it does'nt mate up properly with the bonnet and looks a little odd. :(

anybody come accross this before, or any clues as to how I could adjust it to fit properly when closed ? :help:

Pretty simple.

First you'll have to Remove the Headlight Door and adjust the Headlight hood by loosening four cover set screws, then Loosen the stopper lock nut.

Lower the Headlight and Turn the manual operation knob to align the rod and the crank arm then all you need to do is change the rod length to adjust the headlight slant

hope that helps

Pretty simple.

First you'll have to Remove the Headlight Door and adjust the Headlight hood by loosening four cover set screws, then Loosen the stopper lock nut.

Lower the Headlight and Turn the manual operation knob to align the rod and the crank arm then all you need to do is change the rod length to adjust the headlight slant

hope that helps

What he said... :blink:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links