Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Who Hates White Van Drivers?

dawolf

It's happened to me twice now this week. The other day a white van undertook me doing about 60mph in a 30mph dual carriageway as we approached traffic lights. Today another white van overtakes a bus right in front of me in the outside lane and I have to brake sharply so I flash my lights at him and then further down the road he only does the same again causing me to brake again. So this time I sound the horn for ages and drive past and he's just sat smiling like an idiot. Then he starts driving up my ****, what a to**er! Rant over :angry: !

grr dont mention van drivers or pick up truck drivers they SUCK! i wish someone would ban then for good, most of em are driven by chav parents anyway :wacko: :ffs:

had one tonight, i stopped my bus at stop, put hazard lights on, and left it for 5 mins whilst i went in shop, came out to find a row of traffic behind me with a white van right up behind bus with his horn blastin, i asked whats the matter?

"get that f in thing shifted"

"can u not see the hazards you thick t***?"

he lost his temper and just as well there were no children about cos the argument got a little heated, thought i'd won the battle till i finished my shift to find he'd put a complaint in, bloke on control said he'd sneaked in behind another driver and managed to get into control room, they were about to phone police till he said "complaint", but it was a camera bus so i can prove i did nowt wrong, but honestly if u saw a bus ahead of u with its hazards on would u pull right up behind it or overtake where theres loads of room and visibility? he caused a canny line of traffic for bein so thick but most of them will be blamin me now!!!!

Had white van man try to remove my rear bumper tonight. Stuck in a queue of traffic near Hillsborough stadium (Sheffield), see him 3 inches from me spoiler but still he tries to steer around me - FFS.

Poor bloke in front of me probably thought I was blasting me horn at him :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links