Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Picked Up My Yaris Today.

mark_n

I picked up my Yaris Blue today. I was so nurvous driving it home. I really like it just one question (I havent read through the manual yet) how do you change the trip computer to MPH . The fuel range comes up in kph.

It's one of the 2 buttons on the dash in front of the speedometer bay.

Which colour blue is it,

I had the ice blue about 5-6 weeks ago.

It's one of the 2 buttons on the dash in front of the speedometer bay.

Which colour blue is it,

I had the ice blue about 5-6 weeks ago.

Thanks I will have a look. The colour is Ice Blue.

Press menu a few times until you get to something that says mpg or l/kmh or kmh/l Then press the 'next track' button to cycle through to mpg. If not next track, then it's the navigator buttons above that.

Nice choice of car btw!! And is this your first car? If so, then im pretty sure evrybody has felt the same nervousness when driving for the first time!

I did when i first got in mine after the Matiz as it's soooo different... everything worked! You pressed the accelerator and it moved! The brake pedal starts working with no sponginess and the clutch was much less off the floor before biting... it was a strange experience, but so much fun, that within an hour, i thought.... hmm, what's this VVTi all about then... 30mph in 3rd... keep the foot in it.... sheez, it's moving.... it's moving very nicely.... it's still going.... 4500rpm.... it's still accelerating!! This was where 75mph came in and i decided that was enough! Frikkin' ace though!

Try it next time your out! See what it can do! Belting fun!

Its a great feeling having them home isnt it!

I picked up my T-Spirit just before Christmas, and everything still feels so new - its great! :D :D

Love Ice Blue - that was what I wanted for my car but they quoted me 8 weeks for delivery and Carlo Blue was 1 week, and I needed a car, so chose the Carlo, which is of course, equally as nice! :D

hehe..

call me stinky but i havent cleaned the indside of the car just not to lose that new car smell yet... 4500 km's and 6 months....

Going to take some pictures tomorrow when its light.

Oh and thanks very much seveer unaek I got the trip sorted out.

hehe..

call me stinky but i havent cleaned the indside of the car just not to lose that new car smell yet... 4500 km's and 6 months....

Get it cleaned!!! That narsty! Think of the dust, the grime, the filth! Arrrggghh!!!

Going to take some pictures tomorrow when its light. 

Oh and thanks very much seveer unaek I got the trip sorted out.

No problems mate... glad to be of service!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links