Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Poor, Poor, Poor Mki

System~G

as long as the owner was happy with it. i will say i dont like the colour and think a better spoiler could be found to fit the lines of the car but i think the rest looks ok.

at least he hasnt made a carbon copy of somone elses car. i like people who arnt scared of being different.

how boring would the world be if we all drove std cars or we all had cars that looked alike? and when was the last time a std carina e turned your head?

good on any one making their car their own as long as you havent got to drive it dont let it concearn you.

rant over :)

I've actually seen this car around my area of the woods before and it really doesn't look that bad at all. Like you've all said before the interior is really done nice.

jerry!!

done all that to the interior then left the handbrake black? at least hes tried to be different, migh be one of the times where the pics dont do it justice

Is it just me or has the car been raised on it's uprated suspension, tis like a mini big foot :lol:

But tbh it really wouldn't cost that much to make it a car i would call nice, interior is almost done as is the ICE, the colour i think is nice, graphics and rear spoiler has to go, rear lights and front bumper needs to be seen in the flesh before deciding on what to do about them, new exhaust so the holes would be needed to be filled in from the old one.

So a bit of filler and a spray is needed along with a new exhaust, new alloys as well as those don't suit but could regain some of the cost by selling the old ones and sell the private plate as it is alleged worth £1200, hmmm <_<

Could have a very nice mk1 their for not a lot of money if you can see past a few things :thumbsup:

Styling is a very personal thing.

I think the MKI is very much unique in it's own original form - IMO there's no need to go OTT on them.

How on earth can you £4500 on a respray on a car that is that old

The front bumper ruins the lines of the car so much

same way i've spent 20k on the rolla thats 14 years old

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links