Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Silvertop 20v Ignitor Needed Help!

corollakid20valve

been on the phone to Mr Toyota dealer this morning and they want 180quid for this part i need :( not ideal so if anyone knows where i can get part number 89621-12050 or denso part number 131300-2010 its an ignitor for the silvertop 20v 4AGE id be most gratefull........and anyone suggesting fensport will be shot!! they never have anything i need :(

Try Jon Barnes www.jbmotorsport.co.uk he may be able to get hold of one for you.....off the top of my head the ignitor part number you mention is the same ignitor on the 4AGZE AE101 engine and this is the same as the ignitor on the 4AGZE AE92 which is part number 89621-12040 ( the difference being due to the different brackets used for fitting apparently!). Might help you open up your options. :thumbsup:

I read one of your posts earlier so are you sure its an ignitor you need or working your way through different things to solve the problem ?

been on the phone to Mr Toyota dealer this morning and they want 180quid for this part i need :( not ideal so if anyone knows where i can get part number 89621-12050 or denso part number 131300-2010  its an ignitor for the silvertop 20v 4AGE id be most gratefull........and anyone suggesting fensport will be shot!! they never have anything i need :(

well i finally was able to get my codes read this week..i orginally tried this route back in july! and it came up with code 14 with is either ingnitor or ecu...id rather check the ignitor first rather than the ecu ..but thanks for the infor on the 4agze ignitors too..i was pretty sure they were diff..just goes to show :)

well i think i got the part numbers wrong its 89621-12040 for AE101

89621-12030 for AE92, what model car is your silvertop from if its AE111 maybe that explains why it is 12050 at the end.

I was informed that the difference in the part numbers was due to the brackets.

I have seen pictures of ignitors with part numbers ending in 12030 and 12040 and could not see any difference.

You sure you got the right price from Toyota and quoted the right part number? An ignitor is in the region of 400 pounds from Mr T so you got quoted a wrong price or maybe should have gone for it !

well i think i got the part numbers wrong its 89621-12040 for AE101

89621-12030 for AE92, what model car is your silvertop from if its AE111 maybe that explains why it is 12050 at the end.

I was informed that the difference in the part numbers was due to the brackets.

I have seen pictures of ignitors with part numbers ending in 12030 and 12040 and could not see any difference.

You sure you got the right price from Toyota and quoted the right part number? An ignitor is in the region of 400 pounds from Mr T so you got quoted a wrong price or maybe should have gone for it !

nope def got the right price off the dealer..i asked him 3 times just to make sure!!..but hopefully ive found a 2nd hand one for 40quid now any ways so hopefully that should make life a little easier to bear :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links