Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cam Belt Cost?

Fitz

engine in , good garage 2 hours max.

engine in , good garage 2 hours max.

LMAO :lol:

man.. i have searched all over.. and the book time states that its a 3 hour jobbie... and no one i know has had their MR2 Turbo done in that time! :wacko:

Most places take at least 1 day once they realise how much of a !Removed! the MR2 is to work on... it may be different for the '4' but defo not a 2 hour job on the MR2 Turbo.. :yes:

Mine cost me £115 for the labour and £30ish for the belt...ended up taking them 1.5 days in the end! and they tried to charge me more but i told them they quoted me one price.. and they cant change that half way through.. :lol:

That's not too sad then, I was curious myself and my mate who is looking for a turbo saw one that had no record of a belt change but there was another at a higher price with a belt just changed so was comparing and doing a few sums.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links