Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Chorley Yaris Owners ...

clarky

Yesterday (friday) I was working up at Chorley. Around 9.15 I left the M6 at Junction 27 to head towards chorley and passed the most seriously modded yaris I've ever seen ... looked like a full varis bodykit... in deep red ..

Anyone here?

Then leaving Chorley and joining the M6 again around 3.15pm I was passed by and then cruised alongside a white Yaris with a full bodykit and absolutely no markings ... again anyone here?

One weird day - and I know they both saw me...

Come on - dont be shy!

Clarky

Yesterday (friday) I was working up at Chorley.  Around 9.15 I left the M6 at Junction 27 to head towards chorley and passed the most seriously modded yaris I've ever seen ... looked like a full varis bodykit... in deep red ..

Anyone here?

Then leaving Chorley and joining the M6 again around 3.15pm I was passed by and then cruised alongside a white Yaris with a full bodykit and absolutely no markings ... again anyone here?

One weird day - and I know they both saw me...

Come on - dont be shy!

Clarky

hi mate,

i live near leigh but i attend bolton cruise on a regular basis and the deep red one is there on a regular basis. i think it has 18" alloys as well. Fit car and it has a really fit driver as well :drool: (female of course) :P

Rekon you could get pictures of that red yaris? Do you know what the body kit is for sure?

Also if you get pictures of the car, get the driver in shot as well! Danke :)

The Varis kit doesn't look like anything at all...

Btw, proud never to have seen a modified Yaris at all! Not even custom rims, only seen 2 Grey T-Sports and 1 Gold one on the roads down here.

I dont know why, but their just arn't any... I love it :)

well i think im goin to be goin back up to the cruise on thursday i will see wot i can do. only prob with gettin a pic of the girl is that she is usually sat in the car and her boyfriend is usually with her :( but i will try my best

He who dars wins!

He who tries.. um yeh I dont know.

I just wanna see the kit, the wheels. I love a good pic... be it of a car or sum nice driver lady :)

May be that I'm confused ... whatever it was from what I saw it looked serious! The bugger is that I was so focused on the car that I never noticed who was driving ... how sad is that!?

Nah - wasn't that extreme ... or chavy .. or if it was I need to get some more sleep during the week.

No, I'm sure it wasn't that one ...

Mmm... didn't have a huge grill did it? That would be K19, a German kit.

Well we should see soon anyway.

Love that C-West kit, I rekon it would mean as you like when the fogs came on. Its just really expensive, its either that kit or C-One, but C-One is Carbon Fibre and wont need painting so will probz be cheaper.

wot wheels are these anyone??? i like them alot!

cwest46tz.jpg

Dunno Danny Boy but they will look rubbish if you don't get some massive brakes behind them!

And Crisis they are 18's aswell! :thumbsup:

well i'd probably get some 17" ones. are the t-sport brakes any bigger than those ones? u really think it will look naff wihtout upgrading the brakes?

Huge wheels with tiny little brakes around them... yes odd.

Damn, cause that wheel size looks damn nice! Its tempted me... but no no no 16z all the way.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links