Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Rob Has Landed!

dicey2k

OK, so here i am, fresh from the Toyota garage (where i was dragged by chriscanavan i might add, at least thats my excuse). Now the proud owner of a 1.3 Yaris CDX with all the trimmings which i will be collecting this week!

Just wanted to say howdy to y'all, and respect to chriscanavan and moffmo for influencing my decision to step away from the vauxhall boredom i have lived with for over 2 years! Oh happy day!

Rob :lol:

OK, so here i am, fresh from the Toyota garage (where i was dragged by chriscanavan i might add, at least thats my excuse).  Now the proud owner of a 1.3 Yaris CDX with all the trimmings which i will be collecting this week!

Just wanted to say howdy to y'all, and respect to chriscanavan and moffmo for influencing my decision to step away from the vauxhall boredom i have lived with for over 2 years!  Oh happy day!

Rob   :lol:

lol no problem mate. im glad u bought it. now it means i wont be doin 80mph towards sainsburys front door again :S :P . i didnt drag you anyway just a gentle push :P

Hi Rob

Welcome to the club my friend ;) And may i say a great choice in car you have picked mate. You wont regret it mate far more reliable that a vauxhall.

jerry!!

Aye, glad to be here, pics to come soon... Just waiting for my car to go thru its 9,000,000 point Toyota check and i'm away!

Chris:- A gentle push in the right direction now means that i may just be able to get up hills without dropping to 1st??? Here's hoping!

:thumbsup:

Welcome to the club! You are now the proud owner of the best small car on sale today! Well done!

Welcome.............. you will get loads of help and advice (not necessarily all good ;) ) on this forum.

We are quite a friendly crowd :group-cuddles:

Welcome.............. you will get loads of help and advice (not necessarily all good  ;) ) on this forum.

We are quite a friendly crowd :group-cuddles:

So i believe! Looking forward to being here!! Sure i'll be talked into getting up for the meets soon enough, so hope to see some of ya there! :thumbsup:

Haha,vauxhall!! :lol:

WELCOME

CB :thumbsup:

Indeed.....

Must have been having a moment (or rather 2 years) of insanity. However, Chris will back me up, i've been hating my car for a long while now, and never a night would go by where i didnt swear at at and tell Chris and my other mates how much i loathed the purchase of a Corsa (Or Corrode-sa as they have been labelled by some friends of mine!)

:hokus-pokus:

Haha,vauxhall!! :lol:

WELCOME

CB :thumbsup:

Indeed.....

Must have been having a moment (or rather 2 years) of insanity. However, Chris will back me up, i've been hating my car for a long while now, and never a night would go by where i didnt swear at at and tell Chris and my other mates how much i loathed the purchase of a Corsa (Or Corrode-sa as they have been labelled by some friends of mine!)

:hokus-pokus:

oh yes i will back him up on it. he really does hate it. he swears at it all the time :yes:

:yes:

To be fair, i had good reason! Chris has driven my ex car, its the most boring, fruitless drive you will ever have. Top Gear's Comedy Handling Awards would be proud of this one!

Glad to see it's departure to be honest!

Yazz: "The only way is up, baby for you and me now... Woah ho ho"

Hello! welcome to the group :)

I hear you got the metallic island green? good choice of colour :thumbsup::thumbsup: not that I am biast or anything *coughs*

:D That's the one... Chili Red didn't do it for me to be honest! Can't wait to get her home! Was kinda embarrasing turning up to work in a "Glacier White" (filth magnet) corsa, considering the rest of the IT staff have really flash cars. Now i feel like i could give them a run for their money!

:yes:

To be fair, i had good reason! Chris has driven my ex car, its the most boring, fruitless drive you will ever have.  Top Gear's Comedy Handling Awards would be proud of this one!

Glad to see it's departure to be honest!

Yazz: "The only way is up, baby for you and me now... Woah ho ho"

totally agree :yes: no offence but its a bit of a joke to drive. but remember the happy years u have had with it :P. and remember one thing. you will never forget it

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links