Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Speakers

jrampton

Fitted new Speakers today, 10cm and 13cm Sony Xplodes and it sounds so much better !! chucking the paper ones in the bin !!

Dash Speakers went in very easy used one of the original holes and manged to screw into a bit of plastic the other side.

Door Speakers were a bit more tricky, used a speaker mounting mounting kit front Halfords, they didn't have the yaris one so i used the ford focus one, cut the ends off and drilled the 4 holes and bolted it to the door, then screwed the speaker to that.

The Halfords mounting kit is well worth getting it comes with all the wires and plastic mounting bracket so you just had to drill out the old one and bolt the new one in.

sounds great, have any photos of this mounting kit fitted?

I didn't get any photos of the mounting kit fitted. I wouldn't recommend adapting that kit to be honest if i had to do it again i would get the proper yaris kit.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links