Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Only In Manchester

seveer unaek

Have a ganders at this! A ruined SR! Not too bad wheels, but the SR ones are better! Also... the rear is horrid!

Nasty SR

EDIT: Just looked at it again, and ALL of it is horrid! The skirts are way too big and so is the front! Very nasty.

Edited by seveer unaek

Well .. i've never been a fan of the carzone kit myself, too boyracerish and impractical for my liking. But have got to give him credit for keeping the car nice and clean! :)

haha, you guys crack me up.

If the owner of this car had posted it on TOC asking for your opinions on it, you would have all loved it.

'ahhhhhhhh! a great car, brilliantly modded, i love the carzone kit!!! and the lexus Badge finishes it off nicely.'

to be honest i thought it was quite nice. not a fan of the carzone kit (apart from spooiler) but for some reason it looks nice.

very shiny too.

haha, you guys crack me up.

If the owner of this car had posted it on TOC asking for your opinions on it, you would have all loved it.

'ahhhhhhhh! a great car, brilliantly modded, i love the carzone kit!!! and the lexus badge finishes it off nicely.'

I !Removed! wouldn't! I hate bodykits! Why ruin a nicely designed car with all that crap??!! Also, the Lexus Badge is just !Removed! pointless!! Horrid car!

One question......... did the dial read 188mph?! on a 1.3 SR!! :blink:

No thats just the sunlight hitting the digital display, besides not even the t sport can do that, and secondly the are no revs!!

why has he got lexus badge on it ?

Very very odd mod... debadging I understand, trying to Badge the car as a higher spec model i kinda get, but its stupid. But putting a Badge of another make on it... !Removed! thick.

Also... a full one off body kit? Its carzone mate, everyone has it, its pants.

Also had the car garages for the last 2 years... what a sad invididual.

And that kit is way to low and impractical yes.

No thats just the sunlight hitting the digital display, besides not even the t sport can do that, and secondly the are no revs!!

I was gonna say :rolleyes: no way a 1.3 doing 188 he he.

Its cause the dial doesn't need to show a 2 in the hundreds column, so it has a 1 only. The others show 88 cause they are lit up and 88 has all the digital light up parts...

I know wot I mean, hope you do to.

The ICE install is a :censor: mess! I do like the alloys alot, that's the type i'm hopefully going for in the summer during the 'makeover'! LOL! I can't see the point in the lexus Badge either. It's not like it's as luxury or as fast! Chrome washerjets? Nah!!!

I think peeps you could be overlooking a tiny detail here! Perhaps it is a Lexus, but very, very, very cleverly hidden under a Yaris exterior!

And I do like that blue boot neon.............finishes the car off nicely dont ya think?!

starletsr...

doh.jpg

The photo has been taken with a flash so consequently the diodes on the display all show up.

It looks like the engine is ticking over, the LED’s are brighter with the ignition on, you can see 4 bars on the fuel. 500/600 RPM and the last digit which would be a zero is slightly brighter.

If you look really close you may be able to work out the mileage, the last number looks like a 1.

a2_1_b.JPG

:wacko:

starletsr...

doh.jpg

The photo has been taken with a flash so consequently the diodes on the display all show up.

It looks like the engine is ticking over, the LED’s are brighter with the ignition on, you can see 4 bars on the fuel. 500/600 RPM and the last digit which would be a zero is slightly brighter.

If you look really close you may be able to work out the mileage, the last number looks like a 1.

a2_1_b.JPG

miles looks like 24981

starletsr...

doh.jpg

a2_1_b.JPG

:P My bad :rolleyes:

24981! I agree with that! :thumbsup:

Get squinting people... answers on a postcard to the usual address!

Messy ICE install yeah, even i do a better job than that and i'm an IT bod! (IT Technicians are renowned for messy cabling!!)

Not the greatest fan of the kit, there's some nasty kurb heights in the Manchester area, not to mention COBBLED roads! With that carzone it would only end in tears!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links