Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Colour Coded Bumpers - Yaris

threezerosix

Just finalising a deal on an X reg Yaris, VVTi GS.

Its silver, but has black bumpers. I`m looking to get silver ones to match.

Do I :

a - get the existing ones re-sprayed professionally

b - buy a set of silver ones, and get them fitted professionally (where do i get them? how much are we talking?)

c - take it to a dealer and ask for body coloured bumpers (££££s !!)

All help is very, very appreciated. :D

Get the exsisting one's re-sprayed professionally. A couple of people on here have had it done/waiting to do it (Ryan!) and i don't think it's all that expensive. Makes it look much better tough!

Just get them sprayed... got mine done can't tell the difference.

KIF_0499.jpg

The section below the lights and above the fog's was just the standard black plastic.

Just get them sprayed...  got mine done  can't tell the difference.

KIF_0499.jpg

The section below the lights  and above the fog's was just the standard black plastic.

Was it that annoying rough plastic?

Looks well good...

Yep the annoying rough stuff was smoothed down and painted... got it done wen i got kit put on total job was £800 so getting the bumpers coded should be around 200 - 300 quid... don't go for the cheapest.. ask around for the best job :)

A couple of people on here have had it done/waiting to do it (Ryan!) and i don't think it's all that expensive.

Aye aye I hear you! Getting booked in on Wednesday for the following week which is a shame cos it won't be done for the meet but what can you do?

Oh and its not only the bumpers that are getting seen to! ;)

Getting all my dents fixed aswell! :P

Aye aye I hear you! Getting booked in on Wednesday for the following week which is a shame cos it won't be done for the meet but what can you do?

Oh and its not only the bumpers that are getting seen to! ;)

Getting all my dents fixed aswell! :P

About time eh??!! Look forward to seeing it all shiny and dent-free!

About time eh??!! Look forward to seeing it all shiny and dent-free!

Yes about time and you haven't even seen the dent, its all nasty and rusty! :!Removed!:

Yes about time and you haven't even seen the dent, its all nasty and rusty! :!Removed!:

Not sure i want to see it... poor neglected Yaris! I'll report you to the RSPCA (Royal Society for the prevention of cruelty to automobiles!!)

Ryan, how much is it costing?

i was gonna get in touch with cheaptoyotaparts.co.uk for coded bumpers but i think i'll get em sprayed too if its cheap.

B)

Well supafly I'm gettin it done along with other things so the guy gave me a collective price rather than individual prices but I shouldn't think it would be more than £120! :thumbsup:

P.S. I'll have a colour coded front bumper (phase 1) for sale shortly! Its in metallic black and has a few scuffs and a wee dent but are not noticeable if you aren't looking for them! :thumbsup:

Well supafly I'm gettin it done along with other things so the guy gave me a collective price rather than individual prices but I shouldn't think it would be more than £120! :thumbsup:

P.S. I'll have a colour coded front bumper (phase 1) for sale shortly! Its in metallic black and has a few scuffs and a wee dent but are not noticeable if you aren't looking for them! :thumbsup:

What you putting on instead at the front then?

Ah, OK, thought maybe you'd got some aftermarket part! Still i can't complain about any of the designs of the Yaris, Front bumber still looks good!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links