Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dyno Run

TruenoGTV

I got 175bhp on the dyno today with my AE82 4AGZE. It is running at 13.5psi boost. It should be at around 190bhp. Its running to lean about 13.5AFR when it should be at around 11AFR.

Has anyone had any experiences with fensports Fuel pump?

Thanks

I got 175bhp on the dyno today with my AE82 4AGZE. It is running at 13.5psi boost. It should be at around 190bhp. Its running to lean about 13.5AFR when it should be at around 11AFR.

Has anyone had any experiences with fensports Fuel pump?

Thanks

My AE111 Corolla has a 4agze lump in it with Ramair filter, Fensport front mount intercooler, Fensport big pulley kit (12psi boost) and uprated fuel pump. First dyno run with that spec only gave me 156bhp changed the exhaust to 2.5" straight through and it went up to 165bhp. Fitted Dastek Unichip (only controlling fueling - distributorless ingnition on it) and now it's at 187bhp. The fueling on mine was too much and had to be cut back almost everywhere in the rev range.

Now Dastek say that they can also control ignition timing of the DLI system so it's going back next week to get it remapped. We'll see what happens then. My website contains a pile of info if you're interested.

[edit] Fuel pressure gauge shows 42psi with the iginition turned on but engine not running. At idle (-9/-10 psi on boost gauge) it shows 33psi and at full boost (12psi) it shows 54psi. If you believe Fensports figures you should be getting 190bhp - but even with the Unichip I still ain't there.

[/edit]

John

Edited by ae111sr

Who fitted your Dastek Unichip and how much did it cost?

Forgot to put down 186lbs/ft Torque

Who fitted your Dastek Unichip and how much did it cost?

Forgot to put down 186lbs/ft Torque

Owen Developments near Oford installed and mapped the Unichip. The guy who does the work is Mark Harrison. Cost of chip, installation and mapping was £646 inc VAT - that was in October 2003.

Power plot can be found here

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links