Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bridgestone S-03 Potenza’s So Far

dudeone

As promised my initial findings for the people who asked about these tyres...

Basically got them from mytyres at what I think was a damn good price £368 all in for:

2X 205/50/15

2X 225/50/15

Delivered within the week :D

So far ive only knocked up around 50 miles with them; I have not found that ive lost any of the steering sensitivity that was predicted would happen with the change of front tyre size. :P

Due to the weather I have not had a chance to fully try the grip and with only having 50 miles under my belt with the new tyres on I do not feel that they have been sufficiently scrubbed in a yet so I cannot also comment on the correction of understeer that the new size is supposed to correct.

As I increase the mileage I will update this post with my findings, I hope that it may help.

Dave :thumbsup:

i had Potenze RE040s on the yaris and they were brill!

'think' my dad had the s03's and says he couldnt fault them!

nice tyres! a little soft on the old compound but grip is pretty damn good

nice tyres! a little soft on the old compound but grip is pretty damn good

03`s were the last tyres i had on my M5. Lasted 15k before i sold it. still with about 4mm tread on the fronts and just legal on the rears. !Removed! good tyres, and yes, well grippy. I reckon you will like. :D :thumbsup:

I'm getting a pair of Bridgestone SO3's 225/45/16" fitted/balanced/valves/vat on thursday morning for £218

I've decided to give it a week with my still new looking falken ze512 up front, if it make the car to understeery (unlikely with the torque it has :D) i was thinking of Bridgston SO2's up front as they don't make SO3s in 205/45/16 :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links