Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Max Wheel Width

Fitz

Ok guys, here is the scenario, I'm looking at getting a rev1 or 2, either UK t bar or a jap turbo (depending on what turns up). My mate is also buying a 2 and is looking for a rev 3 turbo (has to be an L plate or newer due to personal plate he has)

We have been reading posts on various forums and are both very confused. Does anyone have the definitive answer on what wheel width maximum you can have front and back. I have read posts about 7,5 J, *J and then contradictory info saying they can only be used with coilovers.

Assuming both my mate with a rev 3 and myself with lets say a rev1 have standard suspention to start off with, what width should we be looking at getting idealy. We both fancy getting 17's on the front and 18's on the rear.

Any help greatly apreciated.

p.s., the Rover got it's MOT at the weekend, so I can buy the tax next week when I get paid and it's up for sale....soon as it's sold, it's MR2 time :D

i belive 7Js up front and 8Js on he back are a common combination

you can get up to 10's on the back and 8s on the front, it will depend on tyre sizes and wheel offsets as well tho.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links