Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fable

Rookey

Has anyone played this game yet?

I just completed it, I have been addicted to it ever since I got it! :D

Absolutely AWESOME game!

Dave!

That game is the mutts nuts

my warrior is a about 1/2 good and 1/2 evil only because i got bored one night and started to kill people and then my guy started to become evil.

But yea it's a great game and it's qutie big as well

Tim :thumbsup:

I have to rescue some kid from the caves, you get the quest at Rose cottage if that helps

It's great all the Tatoos and hair cuts

Oh man, you have so much more to look forward to, Im not spoiling it, but its awesome! :P

I have 3 houses all with the maximum decoration :P , married to lady grey (mayor of bowerstone), 100+ scariness 100+ attractiveness, fully evil, devil horns, flys follow me etc...crazy stuff! :D

Oh, and the s*x is crap!lol

Oh and I have tatoos all over...I have a big evil "totem pole" like picture on my face...well evil :) and a pony tail with a chinese old school moustache! :P

• 1 month later...

wheres the txt spk banner when you need it!

game sounds mad! never heard of it till now!

How long did it take to complete?

Is it "Baldurs gate" (I played it for about a year :hokus-pokus: ) type long or "Knights Of The Old Replublic" (2 Weeks :( ) long?

I love decent RPG's but hate ones that promise so much but in the end it's all over before you've even warmed up.

I've just got hold of a copy of "X2:The Threat" for the PC, I'm hoping it'll give me a good few months of gaming. For those of you that have never heard of the X-BTF series, think Elite but with DirectX-9 graphics.

yeah, i think this game is !Removed! wicked!! got it on the day it came out!! the only down side about the game is its graphics i think but the gameplay and story line is literally amazing!!

now i just cant wait to get gran turismo 4!! :D

Its really quite ok in terms of length, I mean, it took about the same time to complete as did BG Dark Alliance 2 ..

At the end barry, you just gotta run around and dodge the bits hes throwin at ya and fire projectiles at him!lol

i finished the game, and i made the evil decision....angry though....cause it showed the credits and went back to the main menu....I THOUGHT U WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO WANDER THE WORLD TILL HE DIED! obv not :-(

lol, you can you fool :)

You should have waited :P

The sword you get on the evil decision is CRAZY! :D

edit:

Also, you get horns and bugs follow you and everything!lol

Dude, trust me, you can play the rest of it as evilas you can be :) It opens up some devil doors too, some couldn't be opened in the game as you had to be 100% evil, now you are ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links