Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cheapest Tyre Store Available?

Fizz

tried www.mytyre.co.uk and seent that they charge £9 per wheel to deliver! :eek:

anyone else got any suggestion?! :huh:

They use to do free delivery?

Edit:

Try www.mytyres.co.uk

That 'S' in tyres will save you money :thumbsup:

Prices includes postage, packing and VAT within mainland UK...

They use to do free delivery?

Edit:

Try www.mytyres.co.uk

That 'S' in tyres will save you money  :thumbsup:

Prices includes postage, packing and VAT within mainland UK...

bahh.. thats the site i was on about!.. :P and my bad.. i was reading about the delivery costs and it states £9 per tyre but thats included in the price of the rubber you are quoted.. :thumbsup:

http://www.blackcircles.com/

take a peep here also. :thumbsup:

yeah.. i came across that place when i was searching the net... seems like mytyres have the best quotes... :yes:

Toyo Proxies T1-S 205/40/17 x 2 = £147.20

Toyo Proxies T1-S 225/45/17 x 2 = £174.00

Total = £321.20 for a full new set inc delivery... :thumbsup:

I didnt realise that you cnt get a 40 profile in 225's! so i went bigger at the rear (no jokes :P ) as i thought that would be best for my MR2 being RWD... ?? :bookworm:

now that i have this quote.. i shall consider getting the rims i have seen.. :bye:

shed loads of rims on eBay for buy it now price £ 235

tried www.mytyre.co.uk and seent that they charge £9 per wheel to deliver!  :eek:

anyone else got any suggestion?!  :huh:

How come they charge del? I got mine delivered free About a week ago.. But that was for all 4. You want to have a gripe at them mate. £9 each is extortion. :(

Ooops. Just read the post properly. :ph34r:

Edited by daktari

shed loads of rims on ebay for buy it now price £ 235

most i have seen are multiholes... i ideally want 5 stud for the MR2.. and not many available within my budget... well.. the ones that are.. aitn to my taste.. lol <_<

give the following a call if you are after michelin

Cabot tyre service in bristol

or if your after anything else

Bathwick tyres in Bath and all over the southwest. V. Cheap

give the following a call if you are after michelin

Cabot tyre service in bristol

or if your after anything else

Bathwick tyres in Bath and all over the southwest. V. Cheap

Would they deliver? as im in West yorks... :unsure:

ooh i forgot to add BA Bush, whom i think have a branch in York? but definitely in Hull are very cheap too. Not as cheap as the two I mentioned but if you factor in delivery it might make a difference.

it's fairly easy to set up a club discount with mytyres so you get 3% off their prices at least i've set it up previously for a couple of other clubs i help run.....Can dig out the contact details if you want?

Si

it's fairly easy to set up a club discount with mytyres so you get 3% off their prices at least i've set it up previously for a couple of other clubs i help run.....Can dig out the contact details if you want?

Si

that would be great bud! :yes::thumbsup:

try emailing a chap called David Black on black@delti.com all i did was mail him a few times to discuss setting up a deal for the club all you, presuming it's still same, have to do is email him once you've placed order & da daaaaa 3% off...

Si

it's fairly easy to set up a club discount with mytyres so you get 3% off their prices at least i've set it up previously for a couple of other clubs i help run.....Si

and member of a couple of hundred other sites....lol

Fizz, don't budge from the Toyos.

I can't recommend any other places as I have only used mytyres, sorry.

it's fairly easy to set up a club discount with mytyres so you get 3% off their prices at least i've set it up previously for a couple of other clubs i help run.....Si

and member of a couple of hundred other sites....lol

Fizz, don't budge from the Toyos.

I can't recommend any other places as I have only used mytyres, sorry.

Hey Nicola.. Hows tricks?

Looks like im getting new rims now with rubber.. as i cant justify spending £200 for used rims then £350 on rubber... and another £20 fitting and balancing.. when for that price i can get new set of cheapo rims..

Ive given myself a max budget of £700 now to find some! :D but.. the ones i want dont come in a 8x17" they only make em 7x17" which menas i cant have 235's on the rear!! :crybaby:

me i never use other forums 7_5_119.gif lol

I would add that generally i would never now wait to use, skimp on or in any way use poo tyres other than on a spare set of wheels i could change onto & use for drifting in a very large open space. Cheap rubber is only ever good initially when paying for them, i find crashing cars or not being able to use them properly at least is at best a poor investment at worst possibly the most expensive mistake to make.....

I maybe a poo driver & dont wana scare you but had to add that.

Si

• 3 weeks later...

:thumbsup: Cheapest site I've found on the net for tyres is www.tyre-world.co.uk

Ordered 2 tyres on a Tuesday morning - received them by courier Thursday lunchtime.

They claim to be able to beat any other online price (never had to put it to the test as the tyres I bought were cheaper than the other sites I checked out).

Delivery is free on order of £80+ (£5 on orders less than that, which seems fairly reasonable).

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links