Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Saturday's Jae Bbq

Ken

Shall we go for outside caterer's this year?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Shall we go for outside caterer's this year?

• Yes, it give's everyone a chance to enjoy themselves.
    • No, it cost's to much just do our own like usual.

Unbelievable :lol: - Les even has a smiley to do the cookng for him........ :lol:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• Rookey

• JappyBeast

• knightrider

Top Posters In This Topic

After giving this some serious thought, should I--

A:  Stand for a couple of hours with a spatula in my hand and get smoke in my eyes?

B: Stand for a couple of hours with a drink in my hand and get even more wrecked than last year?

BRING ON THE CATERERS!  7_2_103v.gif

36_2_25.gif

but les yoy are such a great cook but we'll save that for !Removed!, with them added herbs, :lol:

im all for the caterers......and this year I will not be sober at 5pm to do another beer run sorry guys :D

Leeky & Rookey are already "volunteered" for the SoTOC pole dancers ;)

Hehe, if i can stand i'll do it :thumbsup: but no chance of that :D

i voted same as last year but ive changed my mind think no one shud be slaving away, and we shud all have fun!

i think the tight side of me said go for cheap option, :ph34r:

How does jae work. I wanna go this year! :crybaby: Do you all just buy tickets then meet up or is there special spaces?

JAE is like 3 days of heaven.

You need to book your spaces on this forum so we know what size of stand we need.

Then its pay on the door, set up camp and have a stupid amount of fun in the middle of summer.

So if you have a space on the stand you just camp there as long as you have your tent down for 9am? im thinking asbout the soft option of the local hotel ! Wot are the exact dates again?

Just turn up when you want, no time to get your tent down really.

Things will become clear towards the summer when we get it up and running.

JAE is amazing tho!

So wot are the dates?

23rd & 24th of July but a lot of peeps arrive friday afternoon to help me set up the stand :thumbsup:

Few changes this year along with the new venue, if camping on stand then tents down by 9am, if camping in the club camping area then your tents can stay up and don't ask me how far away that is because i don't know yet :P

Also the clubs will have their own enterance to get on their stand so passes will be sent out to those attending by me closer to the time and a event registration form will be posted in the offical JAE thread but if you can make it and haven't registered for some reason then you can park in the public area then come and find me to get one :thumbsup:

Ticket prices are yet to be confirmed btw.

Up to now the outside caterers are looking like a winner and if this poll keeps the way it is then i'll run another between the 3 menu's to see which one everyone prefer's :D

We will get a smaller barby Les for brekkie both mornings as we wouldn't want to miss out on your culinary skill's altogether ;)

Ken, It might be an idea to issue "meal tickets" to people who have paid. That way we can avoid thieving pikey scum from jumping into our food ques :P Also then the caterers will have proof of numbers etc...

Saying that, last year was pretty civilised compared to the previous one :yes:

i cant remember nowt from last year :lol: all i can recall is waking up and putting stuff from the bbq into a roll. :D

...but i think it was actually a lump of charcoal by mistake :lol:

no time to get your tent down really.

LOL i bought a tent last year but i couldn't be bothered to put it up slept in the car that night :lol:

Great idea Ken Btw :thumbsup:

i cant remember nowt from last year  :lol:  all i can recall is waking up and putting stuff from the bbq into a roll.  :D

...but i think it was actually a lump of charcoal by mistake  :lol:

Here here lol

Hope there aint some prat reving nads off his car again :censor:

So wot are the dates?

Yeah, lets try and get a few of us going down from Scotland this year!! :yes::yes:

The drive isnt that bad, well might be a bit longer for alanbradley! lol :D

Hey guys

people planning jae already!i had paid to come last year but was hanging so i couldnt be ubikd to get up!seems i missed out! :(

this year i am definatley coming and hopefully have a new car!

i voted for the first one, even though cooking whilst out your tree is fun!

o dont know anyone on here realy been around on here for over a year now though look forward to meeting some of you peeps!

CB :thumbsup:

Ken, It might be an idea to issue "meal tickets" to people who have paid. That way we can avoid thieving pikey scum from jumping into our food ques :P Also then the caterers will have proof of numbers etc...

Saying that, last year was pretty civilised compared to the previous one :yes:

I had already planned on a ticket system ;) , i arranged last year's and kept my beady eye on it as 2003 was indeed a ***** take <_<

Hope there aint some prat reving nads off his car again

Security is very, very tight at East of England Showground so no chance of that happening but if an idiot did try it then in a couple of minute's they would be out on their ear and the club will be banned from the next JAE ;)

Yeah, lets try and get a few of us going down from Scotland this year!! 

The drive isnt that bad, well might be a bit longer for alanbradley! lol

You mean a few more don't you :P , come down friday and set off back sunday lunchtime if you have a bit to travel, last year we had a member come from Greece so no excuse's from you lot :P :lol:

Andy them pics just make me wish it was tomorrow :crybaby:

But the one thing i can guarantee for JAE 2005 that it will be the best TOC stand ever in more way's than one :yes:

But the one thing i can guarantee for JAE 2005 that it will be the best TOC stand ever in more way's than one :yes:

Some of us already know about that. :P

I cant wait.

Option 1 defo a monster idea buit would we also have a bbq and bacon for the sunday morning :)

Oh and not forgetting a Les :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links