Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Downpipe And Fcd Day Wednesday

BLOODUK

Getting my downpipe/decat 3" and Fcd from two's r us , fitted tomorrow ! cant wait

hope i notice a difference in sound and performance :thumbsup:

let me know what its like my downpipe should be here this week and i ordered my fcd and manual boost controller last night

let me know what its like my downpipe should be here this week and i ordered my fcd and manual boost controller last night

Will do :thumbsup:

My manual boost controller will come later when i payed this bit off :unsure:

Chaps.

where did you get your down pipes / de-cats from

hoe much were they.. i am after one on pay day !!

Powerflow £200 including fitting , 3" downpipe decat

Whos fitting it for you?

Powerflow :lol:

Same people who did a really good job on my backbox, i trust them

because of the work they do on other cars... you should see the skyline

outside WOW!

they dont just do exhausts they do timers,engine swaps e.t.c

oh right i didnt know they did stuff like that

I think it depends on the place doing it powerflow may just be seperate

from this special garage i go to , but yep they do downpipes :)

Chaps.

where did you get your down pipes / de-cats from

hoe much were they.. i am after one on pay day !!

Aussie Exhausts downpipe:

3" Exhaust High Flow Downpipe to replace cast elbow and cat, Accepts standard oxygen sensor, With 2 optional bungs for other sensors. Will fit to a standard front pipe or aftermarket systems. High Performance coated silver.

This downpipe vastly improves exhaust gas flow from the turbo, reducing spool up time, it also provides a smooth and direct path for wastegate gasses, which further improves gas flow once the wastegate opens.

£258.50 + delivery from Fensport

Really made a difference on my Rev 3.

If I was to do it all again, it would be my first mod.

Guys.

I Have never heard of these before http://www.blueflameperformance.com/car/

but after seeing a full stainless system (except manifold) on eBay for an mr2 made by them for £300. I emailed to ask how much a decat/downpipe was for my mr2 turbo. :thumbsup:

they have jsut emailed me back - £70 :unsure:

what do you recon......all of the ones you guys have are much more :wacko:

Im so :censor: :censor: :censor: right now got a message on my mobile , Please contact us we have a problem with the booking!

Ill be so annoyed if theyve messed the booking up i made 7days!! in advanced, i got hospital on thursday i wanted something to look forward too :ffs:

Aussie Exhausts downpipe:

3" Exhaust High Flow Downpipe to replace cast elbow and cat, Accepts standard oxygen sensor, With 2 optional bungs for other sensors. Will fit to a standard front pipe or aftermarket systems. High Performance coated silver.

This downpipe vastly improves exhaust gas flow from the turbo, reducing spool up time, it also provides a smooth and direct path for wastegate gasses, which further improves gas flow once the wastegate opens.

£258.50 + delivery from Fensport

Really made a difference on my Rev 3.

If I was to do it all again, it would be my first mod.

HyperPorts is virtually identical except it's stainless. First mod? Definately! :thumbsup:

Tried calling them NO answer, whats the point of leaving a msg " there is a problem with the booking " and no other info, they have no answer machine with WE are closed it just rings and rings... I HATE people saying they are going to do something and dont **** do it when they are supposed to, iwanted something to look forward to before my hospital appointment and it looks as if i got that to look foward to now.

:ffs:

Got in contact with them , apparantly the special material they use to do the downpipes

hasnt come in and was expected because it has to be totaly smooth and 3". So they are having to keep contacting them to rush deliver the material. Oh well guess hospital tomorrow YAY! :ffs:

TB Developments Manual Boost Controller

Just bought this !  :D

Tiz the one I have dude! Simple but VERY effective. :thumbsup:

Brilliant Earl , was it easy to fit by yourself? what did you do when you first fit it? did you have to adjust it straight away or was it already default to standard boost

Brilliant Earl , was it easy to fit by yourself? what did you do when you first fit it? did you have to adjust it straight away or was it already default to standard boost

I fitted it on a Sunday afternoon. Pretty straight forward really (after I searched for info on the tinternet). It didn't come with instructions, and wasn't set.

I slackened it off to it's lowest setting, and fitted it inline to the pipe coming from the actuator. Make sure you have it the right way round or you won't get full boost. It's a bit of a fiddly job, but not too dificult. Don't forget to disconnect the VSV too (the other pipe coming from the actuator). You can't get them mixed up as one goes to the turbo, and the other goes to the VSV.

Setting the boost is fairly straight forward providing you have a decent boost guage. You just wind it in untill you have the right amount of boost in 3rd and 4th gears, and then lock it off. Mine hits 1.1 bar and stays there. No drop off, nothing! It made a HEEOOOOOGE difference! Something in the region of 45/50bhp when combined with a new (clean) induction kit. I had it RR tuned and the guys did the timing, mixture and a few other odds and sods.

The first time you test it, don't forget to wear brown bundies. If it's at all damp, you'll be sideways up the road. :lol:

If you need any help dude, just let me know.

:thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links