Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Slidey Slidey Snow Fun :)

Rikki

Looks fun , but as said before i think this will be removed because erm we have our disagreements about this sort of doughnuting.

:!Removed!: :o

oh my god slay him slay him for driving in such a bad bad way you will go to hell for such things!!! damn you!!! you clearley hate your car and want to kill it you should be ashamed you might kill someone driving like that!!! :ffs:

Was on private ground if that helps

sorry mate that wont wash either i tried explaining that i was doing it in an open empty wert car park it didnt work i was still sent to the toyota club of doom. Join me we can both be the back sheep.

Bugger i cant see the video :crybaby:

oh my god slay him slay him for driving in such a bad bad way you will go to hell for such things!!! damn you!!! you clearley hate your car and want to kill it you should be ashamed you might kill someone driving like that!!!  :ffs:
Was on private ground if that helps

sorry mate that wont wash either i tried explaining that i was doing it in an open empty wert car park it didnt work i was still sent to the toyota club of doom. Join me we cab both be the back sheep.

Bugger i cant see the video :crybaby:

Your vid was removed because you were doing a doughnut in a public place.

Rikki has already said this was done on private ground

so lets not turn another thread into a slagging match...

Your vid was removed because you were doing a doughnut in a public place.

blimy thats the 3rd reason i have been told now!!! Whats the 4th Reason going to be? maybe i didnt have the right tyres on?

Are you another mod?

Seeing as this is on private ground... ( a supermarket carpark is not private ground ) ... don't see anything wrong with the post.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links