Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pc Drivers Needed - Help

dj_davo

i've got some lodestar smart cards (system restore). they are a small pci device that when installed creates a backup partition on your hard drive and protects your system from all sorts of nasty.

trouble is the floppy disk with the drivers (400kb) has become corrupt - as most :censor: floppies do, but i didnt copy the drivers anywhere else! :crybaby:

lodestar have gone into liquidation. their website is still up, but with no driver support and the company who have taken over them don't offer any support as well! :wacko:

browsing the net for 2 days including every driver search company going has also led to nothing.

anybody use / know of these cards and have a copy of the drivers please?

www.lodestar.co.uk is the original website.

i've been on every driver search forum and website going, posting all over the place, but to no avail! :crybaby:

i've tried the driver detective thing fella, thx for posting but it doesn't give me owt. :(

From a quick poke around it appears:

http://www.lodestar.co.uk used to be the UK version of the international site: http://www.lodestarinnovations.com.

You could try emailing them???

The original files seem to have gone now they were located at:

ftp://ftp.lodestarinnovations.com/x150-ns2.exe for the any board version upto 1.8

ftp://ftp.lodestarinnovations.com/X154-UK.exe for board version 2.0+

Also it's proper name is PC CURE, and they also seem to have www.lodestarinnovations.co.uk

They also use the email: richard@q-tech.co.uk which doesn't seem to be a valid URL now (just points to easily.co.uk) - (Company called Quayside Technologies)

They also have a phone number: +44 (0)1473 408892 which still works!! But they've changed their names, maybe you could try asking them if they still have the drivers??

Their address if you need it is:

The Coach House, Gymnasium Street, IPSWICH, Suffolk IP1 3NX, UK.

Have a go with this info - If you need me to look round any further just ask.

Cheers

yikes, you're very thorough fella :D

thx for all the effort i will check out the innovations site in a bit. :thumbsup:

to address some of the other stuff

driverguide aint got em

the new company bought out lodestar but discontinued support of the drivers and other stuff (which is disgraceful) - i did phone 'em. :(

i emailed support and got no reply (been a week now) but i guess that non valid url would explain that.

thx for all your help peeps.

i may have for sale 5 smart cards (pc cure) without drivers soon, anyone want em :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links