Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Backbox Is On

dawolf

Had it fitted by a powerflow dealer today. Took them nearly 3 hours to do as I chose large oval tailpipes on each side which needed special welding onto the exhaust pipe. Have to say it looks well nice, different to most MR2's anyway. Sounds nice too, gives off a nice deep tone in the low-mid range. Will get some pics up soon :thumbsup: .

That sounds sweet :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::drool:

Out of interest how much was it fitted? theres a place near me that did my cupra sport about a year ago, just wondering how much twin tail cost on the mr2? and what size are the ovals?

Yeah, it's actually not that loud inside the car but when you go round the back it sounds well beefy.

It was £210 fitted with one silencer. I think the tailpipes are about 6"x3.5". There was a bigger option but these wouldn't have fitted in the standard gaps. The guy said this particular design has only been available a few weeks from powerflow. Up close they look similar to a magnex (honeycomb style pipe inside).

damn.. they look really good.. really suit the car almost like the NSX tail pipes...

Well done and the sound clip.. hmm.. makes me wanna record mine!.. :lol::thumbsup: B)

It was fitted by Kingswinford Tyres on Stallings Lane, Kingswinford (near the lights). The chap who did it looked young but he did a good job.

Hi dawolf

Man that looks really sweet. And it does sound beefy ah mate. All that for just £210 all in. Oh I'm so tempted. Do you notice any differences to the throttle response now. Has it freed it up a bit more? Have you got any close up pictures of it mate? As i would like to see the detail of the work man ship.

cheers jerry!!

Hi Jerry. It seems to rev slightly better but could be my imagination :P . Here are some close up pics for you: (sorry quality isn't great)

powerflow4.jpg

powerflow5.jpg

See how many people said " DONT GO TO POWERFLOW I HEARD DODGY STORIES " , and i said GO FOR IT ! ooops sorry my head is growing :lol::lol:

It really suits your car , and the sound is VERY nice good one wolfy

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links